Victoria (original) (1989)

HouseVictoria's Secret
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands
Parent Company at launchThe Limited

About Victoria (original)

Victoria (original) is a feminine perfume by Victoria's Secret. The scent was launched in 1989

Reviews of Victoria (original)

I think this was my first "favorite" perfume. I loved this fragrance and would still be wearing it today for sure! I was going through some old bottles and had forgotten how many bottles of this I had! Some still had fragrance left, but it was very very stale. :( Maybe VS will bring this one back for a special anniversary or something? We can only hope!
19th April, 2009
I wore this fragrance on my wedding day 15 years ago. I was disappointed to find out it was discontinued.
22nd March, 2007
rickie Show all reviews
I dont really know if Rose is in this perfume, but when I would use it, I thought I could smell it.(slightly) I had the spray, lotion, dusting powder, bath gel. Anything they made that I could get my hands on. I thought the bottle was pretty too. I have an empty one, that I will probably always keep.
16th March, 2007
Victoria was in a class all its own, and now all of the Victoria lovers are left to pick up the few remaining bottles at really inflated prices and move on with our lives...This was a beautiful scent, and like the review before me, I've never found anything even remotely close.
14th October, 2006
This was my favorite all time perfume! I still have yet to find a fragrance that will fill the void Victoria has left! The company described it as "liquid lingerie" and I found it just that. I adore this fragrance, if anyone is familiar with it and knows of something similar, please let me know. I have never smelled a single perfume even remotely like Victoria!
11th September, 2006

Add your review of Victoria (original)

Shop for Victoria (original) products online

Shop for Victoria (original) at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Victoria (original)

Member images of Victoria (original)

There are no member images of Victoria (original) yet. Why not be the first?