Victoria (original) (1989)
    by Victoria's Secret

Reviews of Victoria (original)

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Wrappings4Me's avatar
    Wrappings4Me

I think this was my first "favorite" perfume. I loved this fragrance and would still be wearing it today for sure! I was going through some old bottles and had forgotten how many bottles of this I had! Some still had fragrance left, but it was very very stale. :( Maybe VS will bring this one back for a special anniversary or something? We can only hope!

19 April, 2009

Aleah77's avatar
    Aleah77

I wore this fragrance on my wedding day 15 years ago. I was disappointed to find out it was discontinued.

22 March, 2007

rickie's avatar
    rickie

I dont really know if Rose is in this perfume, but when I would use it, I thought I could smell it.(slightly) I had the spray, lotion, dusting powder, bath gel. Anything they made that I could get my hands on. I thought the bottle was pretty too. I have an empty one, that I will probably always keep.

16 March, 2007

shellygilbert's avatar
    shellygilbert

Victoria was in a class all its own, and now all of the Victoria lovers are left to pick up the few remaining bottles at really inflated prices and move on with our lives...This was a beautiful scent, and like the review before me, I've never found anything even remotely close.

14 October, 2006

starskyee's avatar
    starskyee

This was my favorite all time perfume! I still have yet to find a fragrance that will fill the void Victoria has left! The company described it as "liquid lingerie" and I found it just that. I adore this fragrance, if anyone is familiar with it and knows of something similar, please let me know. I have never smelled a single perfume even remotely like Victoria!

11th September, 2006

Add your review of Victoria (original)

Related Victoria (original) products on eBay