Very Sexy for Her (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseVictoria's Secret
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Very Sexy for Her

Very Sexy for Her is a feminine perfume by Victoria's Secret. The scent was launched in 2002

Very Sexy for Her fragrance notes

Reviews of Very Sexy for Her

For the price, this is a workhorse. lasts on skin and clothing, projects nicely without being overwhelming.

I feel very pretty when I wear this. It's not quite as sexy as the name would suggest, but it definitely is a darker scent than most VS perfumes.

I like that it smells young enough without smelling like a cheap body spray.

03rd February, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
The mandarin- citrus opening is quite pleasant, it got a piquant bent and leads to a white-flower drydown with a surprising camelia note - not often found. The base, however, is a generic sweetish and mediocre-generic amber-musk concoction.

As far as the performance is concerned, I get moderate sillage, adequate projection and three hours of longevity. Not bad, but nothing special on my skin. 2.5/5
03rd February, 2015
When i think of sexy, i think of warm, sensual and mysterious so i would never consider 'Very Sexy Her' to be 'sexy'. It is a citrus based fruity floral (the clementine note is very dominant), a very playful and light fragrance which is better suited for casual wear than for romantic interludes. "very flirty" would be a more appropriate name.
16th August, 2010
I have used this fragrance for the past eight years, and I still love it. This is a very sexy feminine scent that is vibrant and sensuous. It is spicy and sweet at the same time. It is not too heavy and the scents blend together well. These feminine notes have a blend of pimento, clementine, cactus flower, camellia, hydrangea, mimosa, white amber, musk, vanilla, and blackberries. I get many compliments when I wear this fragrance and I feel very sexy and confident when I wear it. It is a romantic fragrance that will catch that special someone's attention. As long as they keep manifacturing it, I will keep using it. For some reason I can't get enough of this perfume. I can't say the same for Very sexy for her 2 (I don't like it at all).
20th November, 2008
I have been using this scent for YEARS now, I never get sick of it! I feel SO sexy when I wear this scent and I always get a ton of compliments - the majority of the time from men! I usually wear this when I am going for a night out, it sticks with me and I love the musk in it. Definitely lives up to the "Very Sexy" name. WTG VS!
19th September, 2008
Just revisited this girl and I must say I was perhaps not fair in my assessment of her charms. One thing I love about her is that she's not an overwhelming floral or froot concoction, not sweet syrupy or nauseating. I mistakenly thought that was the extent of her charms, though she's the only frag my husband and bratty coworker have complimented me on. She stays close to my skin, but positively blooms and radiates with what smells to me like heat personified. If a sultry summer evening had a scent, this would be it. This scent does not shout or try too hard, it isn't vapid and shallow. It just embraces warmth, femininity, and sensual seduction simply and very well, for the woman at home in her body and with a modern, glamourous edge. I was shocked to discover this at VS, it is surely their best scent.
29th July, 2008 (last edited: 07th August, 2008)

Add your review of Very Sexy for Her

Shop for Very Sexy for Her products online

Shop for Very Sexy for Her at online perfumeries

12x Assorted eau de toilette VIALS Victoria's Secret Salvatore Lauren *U CHOOSE

End Date: Tuesday Jan-21-2020 10:56:09 PST
Buy It Now for only: $9.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

VICTORIA'S SECRET VERY SEXY FOR HER - 1.0 OZ / EDP SPRAY -NEW IN BOX (P43)

End Date: Tuesday Jan-21-2020 11:12:33 PST
Buy It Now for only: $39.95

Very Sexy For Her Victorias Secret VS 1oz. / 30ml Eau de Parfum Spray *FLAW*

$19.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Tuesday Jan-21-2020 12:30:27 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

VICTORIA'S SECRET Very Sexy Red FOR HER Perfume 2.5oz Spray & 3.4 Lotion Vintage

End Date: Tuesday Jan-21-2020 12:31:28 PST

Very Sexy For Her 2 by Victoria's Secret 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray New Unboxed

End Date: Tuesday Jan-21-2020 13:48:23 PST
Buy It Now for only: $175.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Her Eau de Parfum Spray 0.5 oz NEW IMPERFECT BOX

End Date: Wednesday Jan-22-2020 8:43:14 PST
Buy It Now for only: $69.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

RARE Original Classic Victorias Secret VERY SEXY FOR HER Perfume Spray 2.5OZ EDT

End Date: Wednesday Jan-22-2020 16:46:19 PST
Buy It Now for only: $79.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

victorias secret very sexy for her fragrance gift set

End Date: Wednesday Jan-22-2020 18:17:03 PST

VICTORIA’S SECRET SHIMMER LOTION VERY SEXY FOR HER ALL THAT SHIMMERS

$44.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Friday Jan-24-2020 18:10:34 PST

Member images of Very Sexy for Her

There are no member images of Very Sexy for Her yet. Why not be the first?