You're the Fire for Women (1973)
by Yardley

You're the Fire for Women information

Year of Launch1973

HouseYardley
Parent CompanyLornamead
Parent Company at launchBritish-American Tobacco > British-American Cosmetics

About You're the Fire for Women

You're the Fire for Women is a feminine perfume by Yardley. The scent was launched in 1973

Reviews of You're the Fire for Women

I used to love this spicey, sweet, heavy and sexy cologne. I still have a bit of an original bottle...but haven't opened it in years. My nose has changed due to a head injury so have no idea if it is the same or if I'd even like it now. You can buy You're the Fire via the catalogue Vermont Country Store. They sell many vintage colognes albeit many may be reformulations. I have no idea. One of these days I'm going to order their version of the original Herbal Essence Shampoo whose scent I adored. Hope this helps those of you who are seeking it. Let us know if it is the same as you recall, please.
18th March, 2012
My wife loved it also and I found it for her on e-bay a few times. I've been looking for the commercial that was on television for it.
Steve
12th August, 2009
I, too, LOVED this in high school. I mixed it with Jovan musk (which I still wear and get compliments all the time).
Yes, Where can we find it?
20th July, 2009
sakipp Show all reviews
This was my favorite perfume back in high school and I've been searching for it a long time. Does anyone know where I can purchase some? Thanks.
15th January, 2009

Add your review of You're the Fire for Women

Shop for You're the Fire for Women products online

Search Amazon for You're the Fire for Women

Member images of You're the Fire for Women

There are no member images of You're the Fire for Women yet. Why not be the first?