Orange Blossom (2001)
    by Yardley

Average Rating:

Orange Blossom information

Orange Blossom is a women's fragrance by Yardley. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of Orange Blossom

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.

Doctor Mod's avatar

With the current buzz about the return of Yardley's Oh! de London, the 60s scent now revived in its original formula by Tuvache/Irma Shorell, I went on eBay in search of some of other Yardley products I loved in my early days.

This seems to be an entirely new creation--I think the "heritage" label of the collection refers to the Yardley tradition rather than to the fragrances themselves. I've been looking for some time for the perfect orange scent, so I thought Yardley Orange Blossom would be worthy of a test.

I can say without hesitation that this is a very pleasant and comfortable fragrance that is successful in recapturing the ambiance of the traditional Yardley line. As such, it's neither exciting nor sexy but nonetheless very nice. Unfortunately, the sillage is minimal and the longevity isn't much better.

The quest for the perfect orange continues...

05 September, 2010

ladymimosa's avatar

Beautiful. The sandalwood and patchouli gives it a lovely warm dimension. A special fragrance to me and my husband; he adores it!

28 April, 2010

coolnose's avatar

Morocco Morocco

A big disappointment! Don't expect Hermes Orange Vert or Penhaligons Castile! This is too heady, powdery and the orange was faint compared to a horrible headache-inducing 'old' womens perfume smell. Don't think I'll subject my dear mother to this.

19 June, 2007

castorpollux's avatar

What can i say? I have always found the Yardley frags to be very underestimated. This must be yet onether one. But behold! The Orange Blossom is really there!and it's really good! and in what a way! it's a floral and fruity scent that even if doesn't last 24 hours, it lasts about 8 hrs.on me. It's a bit too sweet at the beggining but it certainly tones down and has notes of rose, jasmin and lily of the valley, with base of sandalwood and patchouli. In this one, the patchouli is very faint and the sandalwood takes center stage on the base. So, it's fresh , as summery as it gets, it delivers young, happy vibes too. But it might be too floral at first! If you don't want to fell down wear this, it might have benn called Happy 2.

09 December, 2005

Add your review of Orange Blossom

Search for on eBay United States

Yardley Orange Blossom EDT Spray 50ml.
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 23 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)