Venise / Venice (1986)
    by Yves Rocher

Average Rating: 3

Based on 32 ratings

Venise / Venice information

Venise / Venice is a women's fragrance by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 1986

Reviews of Venise / Venice

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

trikkirikki's avatar

Sweden Sweden

It's been a long time since I last visited Venice the fragrance, but my memories are all good. It's a beautiful oriental and I can agree that it reminds me of Kingdom. The body lotion is superb and if you can find anything in the line, it's well worth a try.

26th October, 2009

ubuandibeme's avatar

I get some lavander, sweet with vanilla and an accompanying amber accord. Would make an excellent masculine.

12th July, 2009

Margareta's avatar

Sweden Sweden

This is not an expensive fragans, and the smell is of course not so very exclusive, but it is very nice anyhow. It is warm and a little mysterious, very well worth the price!

15th January, 2006

Goddess_Dreams's avatar

I remember this stuff from long long time ago but it was Kingdom that reminded me of it. I have Kingdom now and wear it once in a while, due to the fact that it's just not really the one you want to wear around your boss every day (if you know what I mean) ;) But it was totally of Venise that it reminds me of.

11th January, 2006