Desir De Nature (1994)

Year of Launch1994

HouseYves Rocher
Parent Company at launchElf Aquitaine > Sanofi Beauté

About Desir De Nature

Desir De Nature is a feminine perfume by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 1994

Reviews of Desir De Nature

Okay, I really thought this was lovely, but it didn't stay on for very long at all! Hell, I could bathe in this stuff and it would fade within 30 minutes! Not strong stuff at all, but nice. One of Yves Rocher's best.
25th January, 2009

Désir de Nature is a charming little fragrance. It’s simple and straightforward, light and delicate: clean, green, floral, and sweet. It opens so refreshingly citrus and minty, and then moves to the florals of the middle with a quiet lily of the valley being the dominant note in the quiet accord. The base is cedar – light and appropriately aromatic – with some remaining floral sweetness. It’s a light scent with a light, soft sillage and quite poor longevity, as one would expect from such an innocent and lovely presentation.

26th December, 2008
This really just isn't for me. It's very floral. It reminds me of a frag my grandmother would like to wear. After an hour of wearing it, I can still "taste" it. It has toned down some on my wrists, but my cleavage still smells very strong and flowery.
04th November, 2008
Quarry Show all reviews
If I were a schoolgirl, I'd feel very good about wearing this pretty cologne. But those days are long gone, and I'm on to more clever concoctions. I wish young women would seek out an affordable little number like this instead of spending their money on celebrity department-store fragrances. Or does the next generation think DdN smells old fashioned because it has no synthetic twang? Well, if you ever feel like wearing a flower-print dress and twirling a parasol, this might fit you as well. Fairly low-pitched for a fragrance centered on lily-of-the-valley. Olfactive Family : Green Floral. Head Notes: Mandarin, Crushed Mint Leaves. Mid Notes: Headspace Daphne, Lily-of-the-Valley. Base Note: Cedar.
02nd August, 2008
I get compliments from strangers whenever I wear this scent. It is a fresh fragrance and reminds me of springtime.
23rd October, 2006
FABULOUS....JUST FABULOUS....
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY???
I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO SIT IN A BATHTUB FULL OF IT!!!
05th April, 2006

Add your review of Desir De Nature

Shop for Desir De Nature products online

Search Amazon for Desir De Nature

Member images of Desir De Nature

There are no member images of Desir De Nature yet. Why not be the first?