Nature Millénaire (2000)

Year of Launch2000

HouseYves Rocher
PerfumerOlivier Cresp

About Nature Millénaire

Nature Millénaire is a feminine perfume by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Cresp

Nature Millénaire fragrance notes

Reviews of Nature Millénaire

Nature Millénaire is one of those fragrances that makes me wish I’d been more aware of perfume when I had started my first serious job and could afford it. As it was, when this was launched, I was still so slavishly faithful to Burberry for Women, Bvlgari Black, and the Bvlgari tea fragrances (Au Thé Rouge in particular) that really cool perfumes like Nature Millénaire, Gloria Cacherel, and Alexander McQueen My Queen came and went without me noticing them.

Nature Millénaire starts off with one of the most natural-smelling cedar accords I have ever smelled – soft, waxen, and ‘golden’, it has none of the abrasive bitterness or steel-wire radiance I’ve come to expect and what’s more, cleverly pulls down on the expensive buttery facets of iris to make it smell even smoother. It smells lightly incensey too, in that late 1990s, early 2000 style that saw its zenith in 10 Corso Como – a kind of hazy, supermodel-bland mélange of pale woods, incense, and gentle spices whose attractiveness is hard to define but genuine, nonetheless.

Nature Millénaire is soft to the point of being boneless. Its lack of definite character is a pro, not a con. It’s just an easy-going, good-smelling fug of incensey cedar and orris powder that hangs around like a good mood. I can see this working in the way that Annayake Miyako does – or used to, until that one also got discontinued – i.e., capable of bathing you in a Zen cloud of woody-amberiness while transmitting at such a low frequency that nobody at the proper social distance will pick up on it.
22nd May, 2020
This is your stereotypical male fragrance that has been turned into a unisex one. It smells spicy and natural, and layers well with anything vanilla. I love that I found a version of this from the launch year.
15th October, 2018
If I had known back then, this was to be a short-lived fragrance I would've bought more.

This was a warm, woody perfume that bordered on unisex, in my opinion. It is a dreamy balsamic concoction. Sweet cedar, with musky, muted iris. It can still be found. For outrageous prices, that is. Nature Millenaire is the fragrance that led me to finding this site called Basenotes.

If you stumble upon this at a sale somewhere, snap it up. It was ahead of its time, in its creation. Oliver Cresp knew what he was doing...
17th April, 2018
I totally loved this fragrance. It took me to a place, that no other fragrance has ever taken me before. I love truly natural scents. To me, this scent is like fresh, black earth after a long rain. It reminded me of when I was a child, and helped my mother in her vegetable garden. I love that "dirt" smell. I have only smelled one other fragrance like this one, and I cannot remeber the name. It seems like perhaps it was Gap "Pink", or something similar. But, Nature Millenaire will always be one of my all-time favorites. I only wish I could still find it...
01st April, 2009
I wore this for many year and I was alway ask what perfume I was wearing. A couple of times I was follow when in the mall until the person had the courage to ask about my perfume.
14th January, 2009
Not at all what I was expecting and not particularly natural smelling either...I expected something warm and earthy, I ended up smelling like a "natural" loaf of rye bread heavy on the caraway.
15th April, 2007

Mini Yves Rocher Nature Millenaire Eau De Toilette .17 fl oz + AVON MESMERIZE

$20.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday May-27-2020 18:12:26 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Yves Rocher Nature Millenaire Perfumed Body Lotion 200 Ml 6.5. Fl. Oz.

End Date: Sunday May-31-2020 20:40:38 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $46.32
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Yves Rocher Travel Women Nature Millenaire Eau De Toilette EDT Splash 0.17 fl oz

End Date: Monday Jun-1-2020 12:54:38 PDT

Yves Rocher Nature Millenaire Homme For Men Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz

End Date: Friday Jun-5-2020 16:20:45 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $84.98
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Yves Rochedr vintage "Nature Millenaire" Eau de Toilette 2.00 FL.OZ.

End Date: Sunday Jun-7-2020 6:13:20 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $89.98

Nature Millenaire EDT Spray By Yves Rocher For Man

End Date: Sunday Jun-7-2020 18:45:50 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $150.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

YVES ROCHER NATURE MILLENAIRE MEN/POUR HOMME EAU DE TOILETTE FULL1.7oz/50mlSpray

End Date: Monday Jun-8-2020 20:10:31 PDT

Nature Millenaire EDT Spray 1.7 Oz. Yves Rocher. Men's

End Date: Thursday Jun-11-2020 10:56:58 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $99.99

Member images of Nature Millénaire

There are no member images of Nature Millénaire yet. Why not be the first?