Vice Versa (1999)
    by Yves Saint Laurent

Reviews of Vice Versa

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative 2 Negative Reviews

miss mills's avatar
    miss mills
    New Zealand New Zealand

Not for me, this one - I love Dueto's Lady Cool, which (I think) bears some resemblance but this one gives me a headache. Where Lady Cool has spice (cardamom and vanilla?) to balance the heady orange note, this hits with orange then settles into a disturbing fruit cocktail on me.

I found a discontinued bottle which I bought for my sister and thought I'd try on just one more time, but no, this is definitely not for me. Strong, overpowering even and hard on the nose. Maybe I'll enjoy smelling it on my sister, who adores it.

23 April, 2013

distortech's avatar
    distortech

First off, I hold YSL in very high regard. However, there are $1 hairsprays that smell better this. From the second I put it it on all I wanted was for it to end. Seriously, dreadfully bad.

01st February, 2011

azi27's avatar
    azi27

big dissapointment.very light and actually doesnt smell like anything...I havent smelled so non-interesting and extremelly dull frag

26 June, 2009

takemyhusbandplz's avatar
    takemyhusbandplz

Vice Versa is soft, floral with what smells like a touch of orange on me. This is longer lasting with my chemistry than YSL's In Love Again. This is one of the better YSL fragrances. You can dress Vice Versa up or down. The bottle is fun but not fancy.

I can take or leave this one, but it is very nice.

29 November, 2005