Vice Versa (1999)

SupplierDrom
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute
Parent Company at launchElf Aquitaine > Sanofi Beauté

About Vice Versa

Vice Versa is a feminine perfume by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 1999 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Karine Dubreuil

Reviews of Vice Versa

Not for me, this one - I love Dueto's Lady Cool, which (I think) bears some resemblance but this one gives me a headache. Where Lady Cool has spice (cardamom and vanilla?) to balance the heady orange note, this hits with orange then settles into a disturbing fruit cocktail on me.

I found a discontinued bottle which I bought for my sister and thought I'd try on just one more time, but no, this is definitely not for me. Strong, overpowering even and hard on the nose. Maybe I'll enjoy smelling it on my sister, who adores it.
23rd April, 2013
First off, I hold YSL in very high regard. However, there are $1 hairsprays that smell better this. From the second I put it it on all I wanted was for it to end. Seriously, dreadfully bad.
01st February, 2011
big dissapointment.very light and actually doesnt smell like anything...I havent smelled so non-interesting and extremelly dull frag
26th June, 2009
Vice Versa is soft, floral with what smells like a touch of orange on me. This is longer lasting with my chemistry than YSL's In Love Again. This is one of the better YSL fragrances. You can dress Vice Versa up or down. The bottle is fun but not fancy.

I can take or leave this one, but it is very nice.
29th November, 2005

Add your review of Vice Versa

Shop for Vice Versa products online

Search Amazon for Vice Versa

Member images of Vice Versa

There are no member images of Vice Versa yet. Why not be the first?