Champs-Elysées (1904)

PackagingRobert Granai
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
Parent Company at launchGuerlain

About Champs-Elysées

Reorchestrated and reintroduced in 1996.

Champs-Elysées fragrance notes

Reviews of Champs-Elysées

Three dancers - Valadon, Suzanne - 1916
24th February, 2017
I have to admit, I bought the pure Parfum in the Winter and I really didn't think it was a complex fragrance. It smelled to me a lot like all the other Millennials. However, I put some on today about 5 hours ago in 90 degree heat. Again the opening of this fragrance is so ordinary, but, an hour later it absolutely blossomed. I kept smelling my wrist thinking,Wow, how did I miss this before!! I fell in love. I am not a floral or fruity fragrance gal but I really love the heart notes on this one. About 2 to 3 hours later, the Guerlainade started to come out. I agree this is not as heavy as my favorite drydown in Vintage Shalimar, Vol De Nuit, Parure and even L'heure Bleue, but it is perfect for the summertime.
I bought another Parfum on line today for a great price. Maybe the EDT and EDP are watery but the Parfum is not.
This gets a thumbs up!
03rd July, 2016
Watery, screechy, bitter plastinated pink floral.

I think its trying to be a Peony, but the only sure things about it are that it came from no flower that exists on this planet, and its utterly vile.

What's more, Champs Elysées seems to legitimise the general trend which has gripped certain quarters of the industry of late whereby the production of such obnoxious travesties of nature as Quatre and Figue de Vigne are considered to be valid exercises in perfume creation.

19th June, 2016
Hibiscus, almond powder, and a drop of anise top off a largely rose and not-quite tuberose(?) floral. Kind of prim, and competently made, but I'm not quite sold. The peach is a nice touch, though.
13th February, 2016
This perfume reminds me of the smell of Halo shampoo..remember? That blue shampoo from the 60's?? However, that is not a bad thing, because I absolutely LOVED that smell and was thrilled when I found it in Champs-Elysee. In short: clean and floral with a mysterious note that is hard to define. Appropriate at all times
19th June, 2014
Great Classic Scent

A beautiful classic scent that has great staying power but doesn't overwhelm. Great floral tones that don't make you smell like a grandmother (and that can be rare). Overall, just a truly wonderful perfume.

Pros: Great scent that Does Not Overwhelm
Cons: None"

04th October, 2013

Add your review of Champs-Elysées

Shop for Champs-Elysées products online

Shop for Champs-Elysées at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Champs-Elysées

Member images of Champs-Elysées

There are no member images of Champs-Elysées yet. Why not be the first?

Perfumes launched in the same year as Champs-Elysées (1904)