Fragile Eau de Toilette (2001)
by Jean Paul Gaultier

Fragile Eau de Toilette information

Year of Launch2001

HouseJean Paul Gaultier
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About Fragile Eau de Toilette

Trust JPG to package a scent as a snowglobe: the cheapest, tackiest thing in the world! -- Luckily, he gets away with it.
The scents main ingredient is tuberose.

Reviews of Fragile Eau de Toilette

The EDP is very strong, very tuberose. It is also richer and fruitier than the EDT on the drydown. Neither one is my type of fragrance, but I can understand the appeal if you like very floral, very feminine scents. A funny thing: they both have a sparkly, shimmery odor that makes me feel like I'm smelling the snowy glitter in the bottle! It is odd: I think there is something sort of brilliant and wonderful about Fragile, but I can't say I like it. On the other hand, I do simply love the snow dome and snow globe bottles.
02nd February, 2009
Hmmm. Despite being a guy, I think its possible the classiest offering Gaultier offers!

That's not to say I'd ever wear it - but my gf does, and I love it on her.

The original is quite good as well - essentially - the same notes as the original, but lighter.
25th June, 2007
Crispy pears and tuberoses, green, "wet", magical, mysterious. EDT is better than EDP.
14th May, 2007
Hi, Alika61!
I agree with you, Fragile EdT is really elegant and classy. Easy to wear, never wrong, and with a charming pesronality.
Fragile EdP is a bit heavier and sweeter, but is also a lovely fragans with elegans, class, charm and personality.
I have them both! EdT is a wonderful fragans during the day, and EdP is great for evenings.
14th January, 2006
I bought it for my girlfriend and she really loves the scent. It's a lighter interpretation of the Fragile EDP. It's still made up of Tuberose, but a lighter 1. This is a good scent for the modern woman who is elegant and confident. I realised that Ralph Lauren tried to imitate this fragrance with his version of Glamorous, but Fragile EDT is far superior than that.
10th October, 2005
Hi, I see nobody has ever made any comments on Fragile EdT. I am currently wearing it and consider it a very elegant and classy fragrance. Has anybody any other impression?
14th March, 2005

Add your review of Fragile Eau de Toilette

Shop for Fragile Eau de Toilette products online

Search Amazon for Fragile Eau de Toilette

Member images of Fragile Eau de Toilette

There are no member images of Fragile Eau de Toilette yet. Why not be the first?