Ciel Woman (2003)

About Ciel Woman

Ciel Woman is a feminine perfume by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2003

Ciel Woman fragrance notes

Reviews of Ciel Woman

A well appointed green-floral bouquet with a starring waterlily/cyclamen aqueous chord, a tart fruity influence from the peaches blossoms in the central stage and a final "ambiental" woody muskiness becoming in the time almost talky and with violet nuances in the powder. Very light, initially faintly crisp and finally vaguely powdery/incensey and indeed far less fruity and pungent than in the initial phase. The smell is easy, ethereal and enjoyable at least in its smoother and more confortable drydown (although not utterly natural) but i suppose would not be the best choice for all those looking for a loud, extremely elegant and original kind of scent. The longevity is in the average.
17th January, 2013
Green floral, nothing special, not much longevity...definitely a female fragrance
09th September, 2012
The sheer pointlessness of this staggers me. A light green jasmine with a watery aura and some plasticky synthetics. The kindest thing I can say about this is it isn't loud. Like one of Yves Rocher's duller offerings.
18th May, 2012
Zaika Show all reviews
Russian Federation
Deep, sated, water and air simultaneously, but not the heavy.I love in its summer very much !
04th February, 2012 (last edited: 12th February, 2012)
One of the better Amouage scents. Light, floral, green. Unfortunately, does not last very long. Unfortunately, still a little pungent and chemical, like it's sisters Gold and Dia.
But why pay so much money for such a simple and not really attractive scent?
04th December, 2010
BayKAT Show all reviews
I won't be straying much from those who have reviewed this before me...

I put on what I thought was a generous sample and went for my evening walk. Hmm.. not much. So i poured a fourth of the vile on myself. OK, now I can smell it for about 30 min, then ... not much.

So my review is based on how my shirt smells when i put it right up to my nose and take a big whiff.

OK, this is delicate green floral that opens beautifully, but fades to something really grating on me. I can't say it's any one note, probably just the combination of
things. i'm going to reach for my Apres L'ondee now.
01st July, 2010

Add your review of Ciel Woman

Shop for Ciel Woman products online

Shop for Ciel Woman at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Ciel Woman

Member images of Ciel Woman

There are no member images of Ciel Woman yet. Why not be the first?