Ciel Woman (2003)

100ml EdP
    100ml EdP
    $250.92*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 150.00)

Reviews of Ciel Woman

Showing 1 to 6 of 9 reviews.

Darvant's avatar
    Darvant

A well appointed green-floral bouquet with a starring waterlily/cyclamen aqueous chord, a tart fruity influence from the peaches blossoms in the central stage and a final "ambiental" woody muskiness becoming in the time almost talky and with violet nuances in the powder. Very light, initially faintly crisp and finally vaguely powdery/incensey and indeed far less fruity and pungent than in the initial phase. The smell is easy, ethereal and enjoyable at least in its smoother and more confortable drydown (although not utterly natural) but i suppose would not be the best choice for all those looking for a loud, extremely elegant and original kind of scent. The longevity is in the average.

17 January, 2013

Possum-Pie's avatar
    Possum-Pie

Green floral, nothing special, not much longevity...definitely a female fragrance

09 September, 2012

gimmegreen's avatar
    gimmegreen
    Netherlands Netherlands

The sheer pointlessness of this staggers me. A light green jasmine with a watery aura and some plasticky synthetics. The kindest thing I can say about this is it isn't loud. Like one of Yves Rocher's duller offerings.

18 May, 2012

Zaika's avatar
    Zaika
    Russian Federation Russian Federation

Deep, sated, water and air simultaneously, but not the heavy.I love in its summer very much !

04 February, 2012 (Last Edited: 12 February, 2012)

Giulia's avatar
    Giulia

One of the better Amouage scents. Light, floral, green. Unfortunately, does not last very long. Unfortunately, still a little pungent and chemical, like it's sisters Gold and Dia.
    But why pay so much money for such a simple and not really attractive scent?

04 December, 2010

BayKAT's avatar
    BayKAT

I won't be straying much from those who have reviewed this before me...

I put on what I thought was a generous sample and went for my evening walk. Hmm.. not much. So i poured a fourth of the vile on myself. OK, now I can smell it for about 30 min, then ... not much.

So my review is based on how my shirt smells when i put it right up to my nose and take a big whiff.

OK, this is delicate green floral that opens beautifully, but fades to something really grating on me. I can't say it's any one note, probably just the combination of
    things. i'm going to reach for my Apres L'ondee now.

01st July, 2010