Paco Rabanne Pour Elle (2003)
    by Paco Rabanne

Shop for Paco Rabanne Pour Elle products online

Reviews of Paco Rabanne Pour Elle

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

cjb's avatar
    cjb

this has become my signature scent. i wear it every day. it's distinctive, lingering, feminine without being sweet or shmaltzy and very very sexy. it suits my skin regardless of change in weather or time of month. i never fail to receive at least one compliment whenever i wear it. love it.

30th October, 2011

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

Delightful light rounded fruits with a white floral heart and a sweet vanilla and ylang ylang base. Also a little peppery with the ever present pink pepper accord I see in other perfumes nowadays. Well rounded fruits, florals and a touch of vanilla. Probably good for an office scent.

19 April, 2009

saraahj0307's avatar
    saraahj0307

Strange bottle and because of the squarness is hard to apply. But the perfume itself is not bad just has no silage and is nothing special.
    I wish i could say i smell this and that ingrediant in a scent but i cant i just go by the smell itself and most importantly how long a perfume lasts on the skin.
    I don' t think i would buy this perfume again

31st January, 2009

foetidus

A fragrance that took a little bit of time to grow on me: When I first tested it, I found it a very nice fragrance with nothing wrong, but nothing special. A very nice fragrance, indeed: fruity opening, then very floral, then wood. The accords are pleasant and balanced, and charmingly feminine. The more I tested it, the more I came to appreciate its endearing characteristics. The opening fruit accord has a bit of citrus but is primarily plum – rounded and mellow without excessive sweetness. The florals present primarily rose and peony to my nose in an accord that is light and not at all flowery. For the base I chiefly get sandalwood, amber, and a very little peach. I don’t get vanilla. Paco Rabanne Pour Elle is a light but long lasting floral: a well-made, interesting feminine fragrance.

23 August, 2008