Paco Rabanne Pour Elle (2003)
by Paco Rabanne

Paco Rabanne Pour Elle information

Year of Launch2003

HousePaco Rabanne
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Paco Rabanne Pour Elle

Paco Rabanne Pour Elle is a feminine perfume by Paco Rabanne. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Paco Rabanne Pour Elle

this has become my signature scent. i wear it every day. it's distinctive, lingering, feminine without being sweet or shmaltzy and very very sexy. it suits my skin regardless of change in weather or time of month. i never fail to receive at least one compliment whenever i wear it. love it.
30th October, 2011
Delightful light rounded fruits with a white floral heart and a sweet vanilla and ylang ylang base. Also a little peppery with the ever present pink pepper accord I see in other perfumes nowadays. Well rounded fruits, florals and a touch of vanilla. Probably good for an office scent.
19th April, 2009
Strange bottle and because of the squarness is hard to apply. But the perfume itself is not bad just has no silage and is nothing special.
I wish i could say i smell this and that ingrediant in a scent but i cant i just go by the smell itself and most importantly how long a perfume lasts on the skin.
I don' t think i would buy this perfume again
31st January, 2009
A fragrance that took a little bit of time to grow on me: When I first tested it, I found it a very nice fragrance with nothing wrong, but nothing special. A very nice fragrance, indeed: fruity opening, then very floral, then wood. The accords are pleasant and balanced, and charmingly feminine. The more I tested it, the more I came to appreciate its endearing characteristics. The opening fruit accord has a bit of citrus but is primarily plum – rounded and mellow without excessive sweetness. The florals present primarily rose and peony to my nose in an accord that is light and not at all flowery. For the base I chiefly get sandalwood, amber, and a very little peach. I don’t get vanilla. Paco Rabanne Pour Elle is a light but long lasting floral: a well-made, interesting feminine fragrance.
23rd August, 2008

Add your review of Paco Rabanne Pour Elle

Shop for Paco Rabanne Pour Elle products online

Search Amazon for Paco Rabanne Pour Elle

Member images of Paco Rabanne Pour Elle

There are no member images of Paco Rabanne Pour Elle yet. Why not be the first?