Citron Citron (2000)

Year of Launch2000

HouseMiller Harris
PerfumerLyn Harris

About Citron Citron

Citron Citron is a shared / unisex perfume by Miller Harris. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Lyn Harris

Citron Citron fragrance notes

Reviews of Citron Citron

Opens with harsh lemon that quickly mellows revealing a nice minty heart note with some cardamon. It's okay for the first 20 minutes or so but fades faster than a rain drop on a hot pavement leaving behind something that's perfectly respectable but barely perceptible.

It's far too weak and I don't think there has been enough attention paid to the middle and basenotes to sustain interest. Not worth the high price.
10th April, 2011
You want citrus, well then here you have it - wide-screen. Sumptuous, round, warm, yet fresh and bright. all very nice to my nose - others maybe not. Can get a bit to much after a while - like a faithful puppy dog following you round all day.
16th April, 2010
I usually find citrus scents nauseating and migraine-inducing, however I smelt this on a male friend of mine and thought it was gorgeous! Unfortunately though it turns out my chemistry must be very different as it smelt like a completely different scent on me and had no staying power at all. For me D&G's Sicily works a LOT better, and has a much less weighty price tag too! I've given it 4 stars though as it doesn smell divine on my male friend.
27th September, 2009
This opens with excellent, lovely citrus notes. These are very fresh and true, and have a tart green tone. The scent then moves into its herbal phase. This is well blended, being a green chord rather than distinct elements. The drydown is gentle and subtle, with very mild spices and hints of wood. This is a classy EDC – nothing particularly new or innovative here; but everything is well done.
19th May, 2009
As much as it pains me to be a dissenting voice in amongst so many esteemed reviewers, I absolutely loathed Citron Citron. The opening few minutes gave me Bratwurst and black pepper, which made me wonder whether this fragrance should not be called "Imbiss". As I write this some hours later, I cannot get beyond the pepper sensation, with only a soupcon of citrus to sweeten the pill. With the numerous citric ingredients, I am surprised how lacking in freshness this is. This is an ill conceived blend with no redeeming features.
24th January, 2009
Nukapai Show all reviews
If complex is what you're looking for, don't go looking for it here. If, however, you have always wanted to meet a non-foody, crisp, clean, uplifting, positively anti-nauseating good citrus fragrance, Citron Citron does the job. Completely unisex and perfect when travelling I only wish it came in smaller bottles to put in your pocket when on the move.

I was not impressed by this when I first tried it among a flurry of many other scents (because it seemed thin and a little too basic to warrant such a high price).

However, it was only after I took the sample with me on a long journey that I suddenly "got" this fragrance. It is actually quite difficult to make a citrus scent without the off-notes: one that isn't too synthetic-smelling, too sour or too much like over-ripe, fermenting fruit. This one makes it look easy.
01st January, 2009

Add your review of Citron Citron

Shop for Citron Citron products online

Shop for Citron Citron at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Citron Citron

Member images of Citron Citron

There are no member images of Citron Citron yet. Why not be the first?