212 Men (1999)

PerfumerAnn Gottlieb
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About 212 Men

The second men's fragrance by Carolina Herrera. This unique fresh fragrance is packaged in a delightful metal and glass bottle with a magnetic lid (Designed by Fabien Baron).

212 Men fragrance notes

Reviews of 212 Men

I have got a lot of compliments from this fragrance & I used to love it, longevity & projection both excellent.

However, lately (SOMETIMES) I am getting a weird vibe which reminds me of "Gutkha" (a kind of chewing tobacco with betel nut) which is widely available in Indian Sub-continent.

The problem here is it actually smells like the Gutkha is chewed & spat out on a Mild steel plate which is rusting.

Hence the smell i get is the rusting MS plate with some fresh green accords.

Really weird!!!

27th September, 2015 (last edited: 29th September, 2015)
this is one of my brother's favourite fragrances and for a while i had to borrow it from him, because i didin't own any fragrances.

from the moment I sprayed it, i was hooked. it gave me this fresh,ultra modern and cool smell, that made me think i was the coolest and best semlling dude out was amazing.

after purchasing a bottle and wear it for several months now, i began to detect the metalic and musky note in the dry down, and i have to say it is a little cloying and anoying to my nose.

this is a perfect casual outdoors scent for spring and fall. be careful with the trigger though, or you will choke people up!

13th September, 2015
Smells of powdery flowers. Reminds me of my grand mother. Not masculine at all.
03rd June, 2015

One of my all time favorite scents and one of the best from CH too.It is really FRESH,SUMMERY and COOL fragrance.Reminded me of a beautiful Garden after rain!

A great starter fragrance,Nise sour,Top notes is a little Aquatic but middle/base are Light.ROMANTIC and suitable for HOT moments.212 is a spirit an unforgettable experience for me.

Good sillage and long is a good idea for a peresnt at a modern man.Perfect for most situations example OFFICE,INTIMATE and EVERYDAY.why?because it is loveable specially for ladies and you often get compliments of them.

11th May, 2015
Nice grass freshness a bit sweetness but then dries down to a peppery base which its
too much for my taste.
But a good creation for sure.
04th October, 2014
Genre: Woods

So how many noses does it take to make a boring fragrance? Three, if 212 is any indicator. This thoroughly generic “fresh” woody scent offers absolutely nothing to distinguish itself from any of another hundred or so similar offerings. It starts out with some bergamot, moves on to powdery woods, and dries down to the kind of fuzzy-sweet wood/amber base that must come in 200 gallon vats. Meh.
09th June, 2014