A*Men / Angel Men (1996)

PerfumerJacques Huclier
PackagingThierry Mugler
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About A*Men / Angel Men

This very distinct sweet fragrance is one of those you either love or hate. Based strongly on the ladies Angel; A*Men (Angel Men in the US) contains unusual notes of Chocolate, Coffee and Caramel. Most of the notes are "edible", so this would appeal to anyone with a sweet tooth. Funky bottle too, which is also available encased in black rubber, that is not only looks stylish but is ideal for travelling.

A*Men / Angel Men fragrance notes

Reviews of A*Men / Angel Men

I got this in 2012, before it was re-formulated? I'm guessing. It has remained one of my powerhouses and has never let me down as a fragrance. It does its job.
It's one of my favourite scents although not versatile, only wear it on Cold Winter nights and days that require a sense of warmth in your life. It's a fragrance that gives you that warmth effect accompanied with good winter sense of fashion. I'm a huge fan of the tar, coffee and chocolate vibe to it.
I wear fragrances because it makes me feel a type of way, and how it correlates to my fashion. Compliments come after.
I don't really get compliments on this one however I do get asked what I'm wearing. So it will get you noticed that's for sure if that's what you're hoping for

Scent - 8 personally. 6.5 general consensus
Longevity - 10 preformulated
Sillage - 10+++
Versatility - 2
04th September, 2015
Angel Men was too sweet and synthetic for me to appreciate. I can understand it getting better reviews from the younger audience but its not for me.
20th August, 2015
I used A*men daily for about 3 months before it began to stink, on my skin at least. It changed from a smokier, less-powdery version of the womens fragrance to a dreadful Axe body spray mixed with Lemon pledge scent. It was dreadful. So I "gifted" it to my dad. He loved it, and my mother did too. It smelled great on him, as most "dark" fragrances do. So I may repurchase it in the future, but only as a gift for my father.
17th May, 2015

A*Men is A Great Show by THIERRY is not so easy Forgettable.Definitely one of the best Frgrances in my father collection. Everytime He wore it The scent stay in our place for a long time!

Sweet,Warm and Attractive.In my opinion it is Much better than Female version.So strong opening but Gradually i found a LOVELY scent on my skin Like a Creamy Vanilla or Coffe mate!In fact it had blended so Well on my skin.

Certainly it is Sharp and Offensive if wearning Everyday and in the Hot weather even more 2 spray but when you Wearning it in Right Mood you will To see REAL NATURE it.

Where is the right mood?Generraly special Moods like a ROMANTIC evening in WINTER because in my opinion A*Men is Supplement HOT moments meantime in the Prties Most people can besotted with Your EDT.For some people It is really Heavy then you must to test it before buy!

Lonegvity?Is really Weird on my skin.

18th April, 2015
Okay, in my whole life.... I've never smelled anything this awful. The only thing that tops this in terms of how vile it is, is Pure Malt. Honestly, Secretions Magnifiques smells better than this! A*Men and Pure Malt, both smell the same. They smell like a cat urine. Very ammonia scented. On top of that, its smokey and sweet. Just disgusting. If I was next to any man wearing this, i'd probably run the other way. Just my opinion though. Apparently, tons of people like this... I just.... I can't .... I just can't.
07th April, 2015
There was a chocolate confectionaires store in the area I grew up in 40yrs ago that my parents used to take me to when I was kid. I remember the scent of melted chocolate, candied fruit and peppermint being intoxicating. Why anyone would want to smell that way though, I just can't get my head around. AMen is the exact copy of that confection store scent. I live in Florida and can only imagine how this fragrance would turn on a hot and humid day.
27th March, 2015

Add your review of A*Men / Angel Men

Shop for A*Men / Angel Men products online

Shop for A*Men / Angel Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for A*Men / Angel Men

Member images of A*Men / Angel Men

There are no member images of A*Men / Angel Men yet. Why not be the first?