Acqua di Giò pour Homme (1996)
by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme information

Year of Launch1996

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerJacques Cavallier
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Acqua di Giò pour Homme

A light fresh fragrance. The male counterpart to Acqua di Gio for ladies. Ideal for the summer. This fragrance in recent years has been the number one best men's seller in the USA.

Acqua di Giò pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Giò pour Homme

Seems to be reformulated and not as long lasting. I bought and wore this in 1998 and it was THE compliment getter. I'm a fan of aquatics and this one reminded me of magnolia bloom for some reason. Citrus, floral, yet sweet and mature. If I had an old bottle I'd wear it in weekly rotation.
08th April, 2017
Comes on aquatic, calone mutters in background, beats a hasty retreat. A Secret Santa gift for someone you like a little.
07th February, 2017
Great crowd-pleaser that you have smelled before on others, but is still pleasant to wear and can get compliments because it is so fresh and clean. On my skin, this lasts all workday, 8 hours and projects nicely during that time.
06th February, 2017
What a gorgeous fragrance this is, after all my forays into niche I can't say this wows me anymore but it does continue to please me.
20th January, 2017
Overall, this is a classic scent that you would expect to smell on a man at an office or bank. It won't offend anyone, and some people seem to love if.
It does smell fresh and aquatic, so if that's what you like, this might be a good choice. But try it first. I learned I don't like "aquatic scents," at least this one. Acqua di Gio smells a little rotten to me.
12th December, 2016
This is the scent everyone else tries to be (or tries to pretend not to). I work in a hotel and this is the "morning scent" most popular with professional men. No matter how common it has become, one cannot deny it is the best there is.
29th August, 2016