Acqua di Giò pour Homme (1996)
    by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme Fragrance Notes

Acqua di Giò pour Homme information

A light fresh fragrance. The male counterpart to Acqua di Gio for ladies. Ideal for the summer. This fragrance in recent years has been the number one best men's seller in the USA.

Shop for Acqua di Giò pour Homme products online

Reviews of Acqua di Giò pour Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 292 reviews.

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

The hesperidic citrus with an aquatic bent discloses this as a summer scent, with a jasmine drydown leading into a fruity phase. It becomes more aquatic with time, with the most notable addition in the base being a rather generic cedarwood note. Nice, refreshing, but in the later phases very generic. Poor longevity of less than two hours on my skin.

13 March, 2014

Ersjr6983's avatar
    Ersjr6983

This is a nice citrusy clean scent that eventually dries down to a calm woody fragrance. It is highly overused by the teenage crowd which is a bit of a turnoff but I have never heard anyone say that they don't like the smell. My wife lives it so I will probably always own a bottle but definitely not a "stand out" fragrance in my own personal opinion.

24 February, 2014

rafa04's avatar
    rafa04

one of my most favorite fragrances next to le male. smells great and it gives you great sillage and longevity. i use this one for spring and summer. i usually apply 3-4 sprays. 1 on the chest, 1 on the neck, and 1 on the back of the neck and you're good to go. this will get you compliments and even though it is overused and overpriced you at least need to own this once in your life.

28 January, 2014

neilk83's avatar
    neilk83

Certainly a great fragrance to have in your collection. I got this and find it perfect to wear iin Summer weather since is aquatic. To me, i can only wear aquatic type of scents in the summer time and find this one very pleasing. For me this is a day time scent. I would wear something different at night. Giorgio Armani did well with this fragrance and it is definately a classic!

09 December, 2013

Kol's avatar
    Kol

got this as a present used it once & sold it on ebay generic rubbish. How this is popular is beyond me

01st December, 2013

Raynor21's avatar
    Raynor21

AdG is a staple that almost seems like it's required to own for everyone. It's popularity stems from it's unoffensive and safe aroma, I've never met anyone who truly didn't like it (bored of it, maybe) and it's actually a top notch fragrance. It's aquatic without being too aquatic and it can be worn with anything for any occasion in any season. It's that versatility that makes it such a staple.

AdG is one of scents that I will never be without. If my bottle finishes, I'll go that day to pick another one up. It's not my favorite (nowhere near, in fact) but I don't foresee it ever falling out of favor with the masses.

It's popular for a reason, and it's not all hype. Buy a bottle and you'll see.

29 November, 2013