Acqua di Giò pour Homme (1996)
by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme information

Year of Launch1996

HouseGiorgio Armani
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Acqua di Giò pour Homme

A light fresh fragrance. The male counterpart to Acqua di Gio for ladies. Ideal for the summer. This fragrance in recent years has been the number one best men's seller in the USA.

Acqua di Giò pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Giò pour Homme

This would always get me a compliment back in the 90's, from my hairdresser in particular who adored the scent ..this was all in its first year when it captivated millions and got everyone excited..the Italian citrus summer with a melon cuddle and sea salt bite... fast forward 18 years, tried this again in a department store and smiled ahh memories ..I gave a good spray and then found my girlfriend in the store ..smell this I said, hoping to get her senses rocking and her intrigue..smells "alright" she said
19th June, 2015
It smells fresh and aquatic, it's a straight up no mystery cologne, like "Oh, hey, I smell pretty good.. what's up...hello?" This fragrance does have a nice scent to it with some distinctive masculine scent but it just doesn't project enough.

It tones down to bare arm reach so quick, I guess this is if you want to get all up close and personal but want to have clean morning sex at the same time.

Inoffensive, a crowd-pleaser, I would say generic but it has just like two notes that make it standout, projection is medium, longetivity is good, laid back. Good but pass for me.
30th April, 2015

Nice Frag from the greatest designer Kingdom in the history of the world!

I bought this when it first came out in the mid 90's and got alot of compliments on it..........then everybody was wearing it and the uniqueness was out the window. It's like the line in that Eagles song "Call someplace paradise and you can kiss it goodbye". I picked up a small bottle again the other day because I hadn't had it for a while. I really missed the scent of citrus and melons and in my opinion that is where this Frag really scores.
30th December, 2014
Salutation.

Acqua di GIO is a WINNER.a MEMORABLE italian fragrance.a very PLEASANT everyday scent.it is so VERSATILE as many younger brand try to copy this master ADG scent in this years but they know ADG is a EVERLASTING fragrance.

This fragrance is not sharp,is not spicy it is LIGHT,it is bright,it is very NICE.one first spray the citrus notes are very dominant.it remindes me of cold drink in HOT summer days!

I have some many colognes but this one of the few actually people always compliments.Everywhere i go,i get asked what this cologne is?some friends even remember me everytime they smell this fragrance.

I recommend it,those looking for a GREAT EVERYDAY fragrance in HOT weather.it is definitely worth to buy if you like citrusy fragrances.its is truly all about what you expect from a cold fragrances.
...Ah i miss you but indubitable lovely GIO is in MEMORY,in my HEART for ever.

SILLAGE?Very Good.

LONGEVITY?Around 7 hours on my skin.for a Aromatic Aquatic,it is EXCELLENT.Bravo mr MORILLAS.

Thank You ARMANI.

8.5/10
16th December, 2014
Giorgio Armani is a very committed entrepreneur. Still nowadays, it is not unusual finding him somewhere around his shops, amd personally checking out the way stuff is presented and client served.
He belongs to those men who has really left a mark in the world, of fashion, elegance and style in this case.
Fragrances represented for his kingdom, a natural acquisition. And here he left his remark: by the very first Armani pour homme, a masterpiece even today, after almost 30 years.
Acqua di Gio ph is not an exception.
I personally met for the very first time in summer '99, and since then it has always been a stable presence within my collection.
Dressing him, help you to increase your pragmatic and joyful approach to things of life.
It is boosting up your energy, with that typical charme of gentleman with a care approach to life and people.
Technically i is one of the most impressive, and long lasting acquatic scent in the market: an innovation, for its time, combinimg a slightly fruit undertone with earthy amd mossy facets.
Highly reccomemded, for anyone interested in leaving a trace in the memory of others.
Be aware....this scent can help you, but being remebered, it is up to you, to your style, to what you do and the way you choose to do it.
Take care of you and have a womderful life.
22nd August, 2014
Modern classic. Everyone loves it for a reason. It sprays probably too much so it goes down fast. Also, it doesn't last as long as it used to. Perry Ellis Red is Di Gio, but better. Di Gio is still Di Gio though. Thumbs up.
03rd July, 2014

Add your review of Acqua di Giò pour Homme

Shop for Acqua di Giò pour Homme products online

Shop for Acqua di Giò pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Acqua di Giò pour Homme

Member images of Acqua di Giò pour Homme

There are no member images of Acqua di Giò pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?