Acqua di Parma Colonia (1916)
by Acqua di Parma

Acqua di Parma Colonia information

Year of Launch1916

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
Parent Company at launchAcqua di Parma

About Acqua di Parma Colonia

Starts off with a snappy citrus bite then dries down into a more mellow lemony odor with a slight floral undertone. [AN]

Acqua di Parma Colonia fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Parma Colonia

All citrus from beginning to end. Softens with time, but still very much the same as the opening notes. While I know this is a classic and there are more modern versions of this theme that I think are done better, I'd still give this a thumbs up. Longevity on me was 5hrs, which is amazing considering the composition is traditionally a very short lasting fragrance.
23rd March, 2015
Very Citrusy and fresh. I think its more suitable for summer than winter
30th December, 2014 (last edited: 07th January, 2015)
Nice powdery, citrus eau de cologne. Very classic.
23rd November, 2014
Marais Show all reviews
Is this the greatest traditional eau de cologne available? Maybe, it is certainly one of the best I have tried (along with Villoresi's). It fair springs from the bottle with an invigorating, cheerful burst of zesty freshness. The drydown is a wonderfully balanced integration of lemon, bergamot and lavender. For this genre, the longevity is a marvel. I get about 5 delightful hours from 5 sprays before it becomes a skin scent. This uplifting scent is the epitome of refinement. There are no harsh or chemical notes and everyone in sniffing distance will think a big shot has entered the room. The only fly in the ointment is that the rose note has recently been diluted almost to vanishing point. Still stunning though.
05th August, 2014
It not for me. That Sicilian citrus fruit note is a big turn-off for my nose. I tried and tried to like this fragrance but its not for my nose.
20th May, 2014
When I smelled this the first time I thought "this smells like an older scent" but I didn't know it was from 1916! I really got the citrus at first, then it died down to an herbal scent fairly fast. Does not last long though, four hours on me. It is a nice light fragrance, would do well in the warmer months. This is a fragrance that isn't real feminine or very masculine, so if your sexuality kind of goes down the middle of the road, this would be an excellent fragrance for you.
03rd March, 2014

Add your review of Acqua di Parma Colonia

Shop for Acqua di Parma Colonia products online

Shop for Acqua di Parma Colonia at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Acqua di Parma Colonia

Member images of Acqua di Parma Colonia

There are no member images of Acqua di Parma Colonia yet. Why not be the first?

Perfumes launched in the same year as Acqua di Parma Colonia (1916)