Adidas Dynamic / Dynamic Pulse (1997)
by Adidas

Adidas Dynamic / Dynamic Pulse information

Year of Launch1997

HouseAdidas
PerfumerPhilippe Bousseton
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Adidas Dynamic / Dynamic Pulse

Adidas Dynamic / Dynamic Pulse is a masculine fragrance by Adidas. The scent was launched in 1997 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Philippe Bousseton

Reviews of Adidas Dynamic / Dynamic Pulse

dreese Show all reviews
This type of spicy musk is at the opposite end of the spectrum from fresh, clean fragrances. It is sweet and dirty and musky and it made me smell like a guy who wears suspenders with his t-shirt while working at his flea market booth. In summary, wearing this made me ashamed.
26th December, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
Terrible

A very low budget good for nothing piece of junk.. a seller through it in for free and I see why.. when my Febreeze runs out I will definitely be using this..

Pros: Cheap
Cons: what would you expect"

23rd September, 2013
There has been a lot of criticism of this cologne. "Sweetie" (a.k.a. my girlfriend) picked this cologne up (with Adidas Victory League) as supplement birthday presents. She and I both enjoy the great blind buy (or "diamond in the rough"). This cologne is great out of the gates, providing a clean and fresh scent and finishing with a touch of spice and musk. The issue is - it does not last. For those colognes I have purchase with short staying power, I take the bottle with me and reapply as needed. I have an extensive cologne collection (now in excess of 300 bottles), ranging from expensive to not so much. The true measure for me is the Wow Factor, compliments from the opposite sex..!! Sweetie gives a "smell test" everyday and she gives a thumbs up for Dynamic Pulse - which works for me..!! For $10, you can't go wrong with adding to your collection. Try something new - you may like it...
14th October, 2012 (last edited: 17th October, 2012)
Wise Owl Show all reviews
Smells like a low budget Davidoff Echo. Has the same metallic note to it, but isn't quite as sweet. A fairly decent everyday fragrance if you want to smell clean and not draw much in the way of attention to yourself. Not bad, but you can get so much better even at this kind of price.
30th August, 2011
Dynamic Pulse is a quite ordinary aquatic-type fragrance. It's very synthetic with a lot of headache induction potential. Some of these Adidas scents are quite good—and many are ok—just not this one… Originally submitted 24 May 2007
05th December, 2010
A bottle of super synthetic smell. Smell like cheap body spray. But nonetheless, can be useful when u go to gym i think... I dont like this one.
24th June, 2009

Add your review of Adidas Dynamic / Dynamic Pulse

Shop for Adidas Dynamic / Dynamic Pulse products online

Shop for Adidas Dynamic / Dynamic Pulse at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Adidas Dynamic / Dynamic Pulse

Member images of Adidas Dynamic / Dynamic Pulse

There are no member images of Adidas Dynamic / Dynamic Pulse yet. Why not be the first?