Adidas Ice Dive (2001)

HouseAdidas
PerfumerPhilippe Bousseton
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Adidas Ice Dive

Adidas Ice Dive is a masculine fragrance by Adidas. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Philippe Bousseton

Adidas Ice Dive fragrance notes

Reviews of Adidas Ice Dive

I really like this.
I feel like I shouldn't since it's like a $7 cologne but I do.
It's an extremely pleasing sports fragrance.
It's also really synthetic and it's overall composition comes across as a little rough or harsh, as you'd expect for the price. For that reason I probably won't wear it very often. It dries down kind of nice but in its final stage as a skin scent (2-3 hr mark) it becomes super generic.

The harshness and its generic final stage is why the neutral rating from me.

27th September, 2017 (last edited: 30th September, 2017)
I've only had the aftershave of Ice Dive by Adidas.What I pick up is sharp,but clean grapefruit.Something lightly green (a pinch of mint perhaps) and a light leather.This was tolerable and at least fresher versus the metallic bomb known as 'Moves for Him' by Adidas.
16th January, 2017
My favorite Adidas fragrance. Sporty sandalwood. Fresh and clean but doesn't smell like anything else. Longevity is poor, so it's a perfect after-gym juice. Fits right into my duffel bag's cologne flap. Even has a sporty, tactical grip so it doesn't fly out of my hand during exercise. Almost impossible to put on too much, which makes the price even more appealing.
25th June, 2016 (last edited: 24th June, 2016)
I pulled the trigger on a 3.4 oz of this recently. Not a big deal, cheap as hell, but who wants to be stuck with bottles just sitting around if they get no use. I own Moves which is quite nice, I've owned Dare, Moves Pulse, Adrenaline, and many other of the more expensive fragrances of there's... although they are all still cheap.

So I went with Ice Dive because the reviews looked the best for this. Boy was I wrong. This stuff is crap! Firstly. it only lasts about 2 hours, which is actually good, because I don't wanna smell like a bowl of cheap mint all day. Let's not go through all the notes, just what I get. Yuzu, yes.. a plasticy yuzu note opens this one. It quickly (emphasis on quickly) turns into nothing but geranium. Seriously.. this is a geranium monster! There's a soapiness there, maybe a little bit of patchouli behind it, but mostly just a ton of geranium.. which to me, geranium smells like a floral mint. Projection is pretty weak, and it just feels very cheap overall. I know body sprays that do much better than this. I don't pick up most of the notes listed here, except geranium, patchouli and yuzu. I certainly don't pick up on the notes listed from Fragrantica, which include kiwi, lavender, vanilla, mandarin.

Well, this one will probably be given away, or used as a room spray. I do plan on trying more from this line though.
01st April, 2014
I only own and used the afershave which is excellent when you need a short lived but very fresh and inoffensive smell based on mainly fruity and lavender ingredients with a light wood base that is easy to be layered with all kind of fresh aquatic fragrances. I use it mainly during spring and summer.
This is sold for peanuts, therefor thumbs up! Rating: 7/10
12th May, 2013
This fragrance is very inexpensive (~$7.00) and it's made by Adidas, so my expectations were not very high. I've found it to be a very pleasant, sporty fragrance. The citrus opening transitions nicely to the sandalwood and patchouli mid-notes. The vanilla and amber in the base balance the fragrance nicely.

Longevity is very poor (2-3 hours) but that is precisely why I choose to wear this fragrance on certain occasions. The fragrance is perfect for use after a late-night shower, a run out to the market or a picnic in the park. Sometimes I just want to smell "nice" for a short period of time.

Once I understood its limitations, it exceeded all of my expectations....Thumbs up!
29th April, 2013

Add your review of Adidas Ice Dive

Shop for Adidas Ice Dive products online

Shop for Adidas Ice Dive at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Adidas Ice Dive

Member images of Adidas Ice Dive

There are no member images of Adidas Ice Dive yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Adidas Ice Dive