Adidas Ice Dive (2001)

Year of Launch2001

PerfumerPhilippe Bousseton
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Adidas Ice Dive

Adidas Ice Dive is a masculine fragrance by Adidas. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Philippe Bousseton

Adidas Ice Dive fragrance notes

Reviews of Adidas Ice Dive

I pulled the trigger on a 3.4 oz of this recently. Not a big deal, cheap as hell, but who wants to be stuck with bottles just sitting around if they get no use. I own Moves which is quite nice, I've owned Dare, Moves Pulse, Adrenaline, and many other of the more expensive fragrances of there's... although they are all still cheap.

So I went with Ice Dive because the reviews looked the best for this. Boy was I wrong. This stuff is crap! Firstly. it only lasts about 2 hours, which is actually good, because I don't wanna smell like a bowl of cheap mint all day. Let's not go through all the notes, just what I get. Yuzu, yes.. a plasticy yuzu note opens this one. It quickly (emphasis on quickly) turns into nothing but geranium. Seriously.. this is a geranium monster! There's a soapiness there, maybe a little bit of patchouli behind it, but mostly just a ton of geranium.. which to me, geranium smells like a floral mint. Projection is pretty weak, and it just feels very cheap overall. I know body sprays that do much better than this. I don't pick up most of the notes listed here, except geranium, patchouli and yuzu. I certainly don't pick up on the notes listed from Fragrantica, which include kiwi, lavender, vanilla, mandarin.

Well, this one will probably be given away, or used as a room spray. I do plan on trying more from this line though.
01st April, 2014
I only own and used the afershave which is excellent when you need a short lived but very fresh and inoffensive smell based on mainly fruity and lavender ingredients with a light wood base that is easy to be layered with all kind of fresh aquatic fragrances. I use it mainly during spring and summer.
This is sold for peanuts, therefor thumbs up! Rating: 7/10
12th May, 2013
This fragrance is very inexpensive (~$7.00) and it's made by Adidas, so my expectations were not very high. I've found it to be a very pleasant, sporty fragrance. The citrus opening transitions nicely to the sandalwood and patchouli mid-notes. The vanilla and amber in the base balance the fragrance nicely.

Longevity is very poor (2-3 hours) but that is precisely why I choose to wear this fragrance on certain occasions. The fragrance is perfect for use after a late-night shower, a run out to the market or a picnic in the park. Sometimes I just want to smell "nice" for a short period of time.

Once I understood its limitations, it exceeded all of my expectations....Thumbs up!
29th April, 2013

Nothing more to add, simply a sporty juice, slightly ozonic, floral and ambery-powdery in the dry down with a touch of smoke. It's a barely decent smell for young crowds of casual teens running for the ways of the youth with all the life in front. Nostalgia.
22nd May, 2012
I have this perfume, very freshy with some sweet note. This is also a cheap fragrance that's worth.
I generally like sweet fragrances, i pretty much hate fresh ones, but this one.. is really interesting.
It's persistant, good quality, and good price!

Nothing to complain about, in fact i bought this many times, and i will still do. For bigger and special events i use other fragrances, but this is one of the fragrances i use daily.
09th February, 2012 (last edited: 13th February, 2012)
Wise Owl Show all reviews
Previous reviews of Adidas Ice Dive have mentioned that it's fresh, ozonic and uplifting, which is spot on in my opinion. It's very similar to Old Spice Whitewater but without the medicinal edge to it. A very nice and inexpensive sporty scent that Id personally pay three times as much for.
23rd November, 2011

Add your review of Adidas Ice Dive

Shop for Adidas Ice Dive products online

Shop for Adidas Ice Dive at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Adidas Ice Dive

Member images of Adidas Ice Dive

There are no member images of Adidas Ice Dive yet. Why not be the first?