Alain Delon Pour Homme (2000)
by Alain Delon

Alain Delon Pour Homme information

Year of Launch2000

HouseAlain Delon
PerfumerMark Buxton
Parent CompanyDenz > Art & Fragrance
Parent Company at launchDenz > Parfums de Paris

About Alain Delon Pour Homme

Alain Delon Pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Alain Delon. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Mark Buxton

Alain Delon Pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Alain Delon Pour Homme

My first AD fragrance because it's the first one that became available at my regular e-tailer. I was looking forward to this but--it turned out to be a disappointment. There was an initial citrus(y) opening then it dried down to...? I'm not sure what it is, it's a very weak skin scent which might be good if one wants to waft around incognito. I was expecting a fragrance that would approximate the personality of its namesake but unlike this EDT, Delon can't go around unnoticed. Thumbs down, sadly.
28th August, 2016
I don't get anything in the opening at all. It feels all very weak. Though in the drydown the scent is more prevalent. The drydown switches between a really odd squeaky clean soapy sandalwood and a vetiver. I like quieter scents but this one whispers and mumbles its intentions.
26th May, 2009
It didn't work for me but when a friend tried it on I really liked it. I agree about the similarities with Samourai, especially the drydown, also reminds me of Casran.
16th January, 2006
This Delon has many similarities with Samouraï.
The heart and base notes are almost identical, but Samouraï is spicier and sharper. This one is smoother and woodier.
18th March, 2005 (last edited: 14th March, 2015)

Add your review of Alain Delon Pour Homme