Alegria Hombre (2000)
by Adolfo Dominguez

Alegria Hombre information

Year of Launch2000

HouseAdolfo Dominguez
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Fragrance & Personal Care > Myrurgia

About Alegria Hombre

Alegria Hombre is a masculine fragrance by Adolfo Dominguez. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Alegria Hombre

This frag may not be groundbreaking in anyway, but I like its everyday-quality -- fun, clean, easy-to-wear and I get whiffs of it every now and then when I wear it and I just get a smile out of it. A fun melon-cucumber concoction that'll turn off the serious BNer, but hey, I'm not one of them...yet :) A scent I wear when I want to smell like a good boy hehe.

12th July, 2009 (last edited: 16th March, 2010)
Fresh? Check. Uhhhh, I suppose that's that. Alegria is close to the word "allegro" which means fast and that's the gist of the fragrance. I own Angel Schlesser and agree with the comparison. Schlesser lasts a heck of a lot longer. Plus it's a little like the infamous aquatic Acqua di Gio but without the cologny feel.

Aquatic fresh spices. I usually give fresh stuff a fighting chance but some part of this feels weak. But humble. It's good but I wouldn't get myself a bottle.
09th June, 2009
Ozone, aquatic notes,ginger, lavender,green apple, mint and cedar.
Veryyyy clean, very masintream, yes, but would be my chosenone for a day by day innofensive fresh perfume, for the price you smell ,cheap, chic, nice and clean!.
26th October, 2007
Bears a striking similarity to Angel Schlesser Homme. It's sort of aquatic mixed with some kind of "starch" note (rice?, potato?, bread?). Not bad, it's quite light and inoffensive, but nothing special - Schlesser does the same thing better in my opinion.
07th October, 2005
Nothing extra ordinary with this scent. However, its very comfortable to wear. Clean, fresh and unassuming. It doesn't last that long though on my skin. Buy it if you can get a good deal.
15th August, 2005
CoL Show all reviews
SUPERB! I'm rather of fan of Mr D, hes not done a bad scent yet! Unusual and lasting without being difficult to wear. Fresh and interesting, have a go!
10th March, 2005

Add your review of Alegria Hombre

Shop for Alegria Hombre products online

Search Amazon for Alegria Hombre

Member images of Alegria Hombre

There are no member images of Alegria Hombre yet. Why not be the first?