Allure Homme (1999)

PerfumerJacques Polge
PackagingJacques Helleu
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Allure Homme

Designed to build on the ready built market from Chanel's Allure for women, this fragrance has a wide appeal from young to old. A sensual fragrance in a square bottle with a champagne colour top.

Allure Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Allure Homme

I must apologize to you, Allure. Years ago, I wrote you off as conventional. But, I bought you because my then GF liked you. Every GF after that also liked you. Recently, I found you again in my closet. And there you were: an understated classic. You are no rockstar. You were not designed to be one. Your creator is a master of a house with noble lineage in perfumery. You were designed to be worn by men who like to smell really good--in the boardroom, park, cafe, car, bedroom, anywhere, and by men of all ages. You were perfectly designed. Never change. And may you live forever.
01st January, 2017
Smells great. The only drawback is its high price tag.

Perry Ellis M is similar, but the difference is very real.

25th October, 2016
Let me just say first and foremost that I am a woman so I'm reviewing this from a secondhand point of view. I'm not wearing it myself, but having just come from sampling this at the store on my husband.

This fragrance is not ground-breaking and does not project out and scream "look at me!" to everyone in the room. It doesn't have to. It quietly insinuates itself into the female psyche and then heads silently right into our drawers. This is a man's skin, but better one thousand percent. A skin scent that makes you edible, quiet frankly. Like you guys, my husband was not impressed with it at the store and went for the typical Chanel Bleu instead. Little does he know I'm getting online and ordering this anyway. It's soft and safe and yet still totally sexy to women just the same regardless of how boring you guys find it. As a woman I'm so bored with smelling the same old clean chilly aquatics and cold breezy aromatics on every man in the crowd. Give me something warm, sensual, and yummy for goodness sake! Too many "must project power" scents in the crowd, and not enough "Come hither, woman" fragrances.
17th June, 2016
This is a great scent from Chanel. Great citrus opening with nice vetiver and tonka bean. I find the Tonka to be the dominant trait in the dry down. I find this to be versatile scent... Office, casual, date night or party. Doesn't project for me past 3 hours but last close to 8 hours with 3 sprays. This is always a compliment getter for me. If you can get a bottle for a decent price go for it. Enjoy!
15th May, 2016
This opened up very synthetic on me and stayed that way for the next 2 hours. It almost made me sick. The chemical mess reminds me of CK eternity. My wife seemed to like it in me. Longevity and projection are decent. I do not understand how this one gets so much love.
22nd February, 2016
A Pour Monsieur for a new generation. Modern, sophisticated, refreshing spicy citrus over wood set off by a light touch of Tonka. Good performance as well.
22nd January, 2016