Almond

Almond information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Almond

Almond is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Almond

This fragrance goes for the roasted almond smell rather than the sweet almond extract smell. It comes very close, but a bit richer than real almonds. I might have liked it except it doesn't last long.
06th January, 2015
I was given this sample. I would never have sought out or paid for an almond scent: I haven’t found a scent with a substantial almond note that I liked. Don’t get me wrong: I love real almonds. But whatever perfumers use to make the “almond” note is cloyingly horrendous – it usually smells to me like Bazooka Bubblegum on steroids. The almond note in Demeter’s Almond is different – I certainly don’t love it, but it doesn’t annoy me, and that’s saying a lot. That’s why my neutral vote on this should be taken as high praise. The usual almond intensity has been toned down in this scent – it just doesn’t project those cloying notes I love to hate. It still smells somewhat like almonds and it is still way too sweet – if I obsessed about it, it would get close to annoying but I don't and it doesn’t.
22nd August, 2008

Add your review of Almond

Shop for Almond products online

Shop for Almond at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Almond

Member images of Almond

There are no member images of Almond yet. Why not be the first?