Average Rating:

Almond information

Almond is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Almond

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Andrew_B.'s avatar

This fragrance goes for the roasted almond smell rather than the sweet almond extract smell. It comes very close, but a bit richer than real almonds. I might have liked it except it doesn't last long.

06th January, 2015

I was given this sample. I would never have sought out or paid for an almond scent: I haven’t found a scent with a substantial almond note that I liked. Don’t get me wrong: I love real almonds. But whatever perfumers use to make the “almond” note is cloyingly horrendous – it usually smells to me like Bazooka Bubblegum on steroids. The almond note in Demeter’s Almond is different – I certainly don’t love it, but it doesn’t annoy me, and that’s saying a lot. That’s why my neutral vote on this should be taken as high praise. The usual almond intensity has been toned down in this scent – it just doesn’t project those cloying notes I love to hate. It still smells somewhat like almonds and it is still way too sweet – if I obsessed about it, it would get close to annoying but I don't and it doesn’t.

22nd August, 2008

Add your review of Almond

Member images of Almond

There are no member images of Almond yet. Why not be the first?