Animale for Men (1993)

HouseAnimale Parfums
Parent CompanyThe Animale Group
Parent Company at launchParlux

About Animale for Men

A follow up to the popular women's 1987 fragrance Animale created by designer Suzanne de Lyon. Rights were bought over to the brand by Parlux in 1990 and
it was masterbranded. This mens version follows in an opposite direction to the spicy womens.[Sc]

Animale for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Animale for Men

man114 Show all reviews
Good take on a fresher scent. Long lasting, good sillage. Some of the notes are a tad synthetic, but if I want a fresh fragrance, I want it to last all day, not fade into general rubbish, this stuff does a fairly decent job of it. One of the few fresh scents I find mostly decent from start to finish, that alone gets it a thumbs up.
30th December, 2011
Yes, it smells green, fresh, simple and cheap, but is effective with women. Personally, I think it resembles some masculine deodorants. My girlfriend and some of my female friends like it, so I respect this fragrance. I don't like its bottle, it looks like an old plastic toy. This perfume is very successful in Brazil where this fragrance is sold everywhere, so I don't kwow why Animale is classified as a discontinued fragrance at Basenotes.Part of the 'Animale for for Men' success in Brazil is devoted to its good price and sillage, as can be read from many reviews.
08th January, 2010
I smell this citrus floral and I believe I've smelled it before. I have no idea what it was but it's around here somewhere in my brain. Wonderfully dated meaning you know what era this is from. Lasts long and is strong.
02nd August, 2008
What a hidden gem of the early 90 scents. Yes its overly sweet and heady on the lavender and musk - but hey Eternity for men was just has heavy at that time.

The scent just reminds me of 1990 - its a scent to lavish on. It very long lasting and leaves a heady sillage trail. One problem is your nose will get use to it and you will not smell it anymore but trust me other can.

Add it to your collection!

It is not discontinued it is very successful in Brazil and Latin America just not the states. It can be found at Perfumania who is Animale Group and Ebay.
10th December, 2007 (last edited: 12th July, 2011)
I like! I do not agree smells cheap and simple,
deja vu??!no! like of all phases of this scent, the spicy in the saida abuse of lavanda supported by vetiver and geranium is very well in my skin, good sillage and longevity,
only finds that it could be finer, thumbs above!
19th November, 2007
I'll go my friend Foetidus one better. I had heard about Animale Animale, and it really sounded like something I'd enjoy.

So one day I bought it. I smelled it, was not impressed, and I wondered if this were yet another one where my opinion was in the minority. Then I finally realized that I had bought the "single Animale", and that explained everything.

I tend to read fine print, but I got stung on this one; at least it was nice and cheap. Maybe I can use it for air freshener or something.
22nd May, 2007

Add your review of Animale for Men

Shop for Animale for Men products online

Search Amazon for Animale for Men

Member images of Animale for Men

There are no member images of Animale for Men yet. Why not be the first?