Anucci Man (1989)

About Anucci Man

Anucci Man is a masculine fragrance by Anucci. The scent was launched in 1989

Anucci Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Anucci Man

I love Anucci for Men. I notice, however, that it smells almost identical to Boucheron for women. Nevertheless, I enjoy wearing this long-lasting fragrance, especially when I'm watching "The Greatest Game Ever Played" starring Shia LaBeouf. Reminds me of being at the country club with all the other snooty snobs, lol! Overall, I give it a 5 because I love it!
06th February, 2018
Jasmine. A little soapy, a little chalky, with no indoles in sight. Not a bad scent but too fem for me. Befuddled by the golf association -- Que?

Edit 1 to add: A little pixie stix kind of tart in the drydown, close to the skin. I'd like this on a lady. Teetering towards the positive.
01st July, 2016 (last edited: 03rd July, 2016)
gimpy Show all reviews
Funky bottle and nice sprayer. However, this unique white floral is unfortunately ruined by an overpowering sweet syrupy amaretto note.
19th January, 2015
A gorgeous floral and fresh frag. Very unusual. Staying power and sillage excellent. This is top notch juice.
28th February, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
strong floral

not a floral guy but have no regrets with this blind buy. very masculine and could be considered a powerhouse. it goes through a lotta phases. patchouli, floral, a bit of leather. very magical and different than anything on the market.. lasts at least 8 hours.

Pros: great longevity, reasonably priced
Cons: bottle is silly"

21st July, 2013
This gets points for being unique. However, it is also very odd.

I get very light white florals, underscored by a menthol scent - now, who would want to smell like menthol?

Repeated dousings have proven that this is what my nose picks up.

Similar to Lili Bermuda's OLEANDER - I asked again in my review of that scent why anyone would want to smell of menthol.

A curiosity and not to my liking.
27th September, 2012

Add your review of Anucci Man

Shop for Anucci Man products online

Member images of Anucci Man

There are no member images of Anucci Man yet. Why not be the first?