Anucci Man (1989)

Anucci Man is a masculine fragrance by Anucci. The scent was launched in 1989

Anucci Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Anucci Man

gimpy Show all reviews
Funky bottle and nice sprayer. However, this unique white floral is unfortunately ruined by an overpowering sweet syrupy amaretto note.
19th January, 2015
A gorgeous floral and fresh frag. Very unusual. Staying power and sillage excellent. This is top notch juice.
28th February, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
strong floral

not a floral guy but have no regrets with this blind buy. very masculine and could be considered a powerhouse. it goes through a lotta phases. patchouli, floral, a bit of leather. very magical and different than anything on the market.. lasts at least 8 hours.

Pros: great longevity, reasonably priced
Cons: bottle is silly"

21st July, 2013
This gets points for being unique. However, it is also very odd.

I get very light white florals, underscored by a menthol scent - now, who would want to smell like menthol?

Repeated dousings have proven that this is what my nose picks up.

Similar to Lili Bermuda's OLEANDER - I asked again in my review of that scent why anyone would want to smell of menthol.

A curiosity and not to my liking.
27th September, 2012
This is very lovely. I don't get powder from this. It opens with a lovely light fresh green grass accord, which sadly, dissipates rather quickly. I've never smelled a grass accord I truly adored until I smelled this.

Dries down rather quickly into a clean, semi-sweet blend of jasmine, vetiver, musk, amber--the patch and moss serving only to give it a fair bit of lasting power and body.

This is by no means an indolic jasmine; I can tell there is at least some real jasmine in this, but mostly a well done synthetic note, reminiscent of a nice, clean jasmine fabric softener. Don't read too much into that, because there is nothing harsh or particularly cheap about this fragrance--or 'sneezy' (many softeners and detergents have that effect on me).

This is about a happy and spring-like a gent's fragrance can get without going over the top or becoming run-of-the-mill.

Sits somewhere in between affordable designer and quality classic.

Someone mentioned somewhere they get the impression of a crisp, juicy sweet pear. I was eating a Ya pear the other day and thought it reminded me of Anucci.
06th September, 2012
Although I do not normally like a fragrance with a strong flower note or two, I do like to wear Anucci at times. It is much more powerful than the other flower/fresh smelling fragrance that I wear which is Creed Green Irish Tweed. I only wear either of these two during the day when I will be out and about. The Anucci will last a good 10 to 12 hours so you may wish to be careful with the number of sprays applied or you could knock everyone near you to the floor as it can be very overpowering. The price has now become much more reasonable than when it was first released. Not for everyone and probably for those in their 40s and older.
06th September, 2012

Add your review of Anucci Man

Shop for Anucci Man products online

Shop for Anucci Man at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Anucci Man

Member images of Anucci Man

There are no member images of Anucci Man yet. Why not be the first?