Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours (1999)
    by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours Fragrance Notes

Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours information

Lavande Velours is part of Guerlain's "Aqua Allegoria" fragrance collection. Although aimed at women, some of the fragrances in the range can be considered unisex. The range are designed to be reminiscent of garden walks. They are light like colognes but are longer lasting like an EDT.

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours

Showing 1 to 6 of 17 reviews.

PureBoy's avatar
    PureBoy
    Brazil Brazil

... First hours... I only got violet, violet and violet! Could be the juice of my bottle? ...or... Could be my nose?
    ...After 2-3 hours I finally could smell the lavender (and goes on and on for hours). The drydown is very pleasant and powdery (in a nice way).
    Longevity is much much better than I was expecting...
    For me, this EDT is simply beautiful and can be resumed in two words: Violet Lavender.
    I like this fragrance very much!!!

21st February, 2013

eov8b's avatar
    eov8b

The blast of lavender is the most realistic, and relaxes into warm and cool (not sweet) iris/sandalwood/vanilla. Excellent, incredible

27 August, 2011

bokaba's avatar
    bokaba

This is probably the best of the Guerlain Allegoria range and truly a unisex scent. The opening lavender is crisp, aromatic, and realistic--but this is the only part I like. After the first few minutes, the lavender is overtaken by iris and a rather odd amber that dominate with great tenacity for quite some time. If it were just the top, it would be perfect.

09 March, 2011

Weimar27's avatar
    Weimar27

This is pure Lavender at it's fineset
    Lavender is known for Positive qualities
    like releaving insect bites headaches
    and insomnia and it's calming. to me
    this is more up lifting then calming
    so i don't agree with the calming aspect
    of Lavender.
    At first 10 minutes lavender drowns out
    the other notes the drydown is an a little dissapointing because it's very
    hard to detect the other notes mainly
    for the dominace of Lavander but i do smell a faint vanilla note but that's
    all.

12 February, 2011

MissMagic's avatar
    MissMagic
    Sweden Sweden

This is one of the most elegant refind lavendel-scents I've tried. Powdery & yum. calmingly sensual.

24 October, 2010

mrclmind's avatar
    mrclmind

This is one of my very favorite lavender colognes. I love lavender with the addition of a violet note over a sandalwood base. It's very lovely. I only wish lavender was more universally desired so my favorite lavender fragrances would stop being discontinued due to lack of profit.

02 September, 2008