Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours (1999)
by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours information

Year of Launch1999
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerJean Paul Guerlain
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours

Lavande Velours is part of Guerlain's "Aqua Allegoria" fragrance collection. Although aimed at women, some of the fragrances in the range can be considered unisex. The range are designed to be reminiscent of garden walks. They are light like colognes but are longer lasting like an EDT.

Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours

... First hours... I only got violet, violet and violet! Could be the juice of my bottle? ...or... Could be my nose?
...After 2-3 hours I finally could smell the lavender (and goes on and on for hours). The drydown is very pleasant and powdery (in a nice way).
Longevity is much much better than I was expecting...
For me, this EDT is simply beautiful and can be resumed in two words: Violet Lavender.
I like this fragrance very much!!!
21st February, 2013
eov8b Show all reviews
The blast of lavender is the most realistic, and relaxes into warm and cool (not sweet) iris/sandalwood/vanilla. Excellent, incredible
27th August, 2011
bokaba Show all reviews
This is probably the best of the Guerlain Allegoria range and truly a unisex scent. The opening lavender is crisp, aromatic, and realistic--but this is the only part I like. After the first few minutes, the lavender is overtaken by iris and a rather odd amber that dominate with great tenacity for quite some time. If it were just the top, it would be perfect.
09th March, 2011
This is pure Lavender at it's fineset
Lavender is known for Positive qualities
like releaving insect bites headaches
and insomnia and it's calming. to me
this is more up lifting then calming
so i don't agree with the calming aspect
of Lavender.
At first 10 minutes lavender drowns out
the other notes the drydown is an a little dissapointing because it's very
hard to detect the other notes mainly
for the dominace of Lavander but i do smell a faint vanilla note but that's
all.

12th February, 2011
This is one of the most elegant refind lavendel-scents I've tried. Powdery & yum. calmingly sensual.
24th October, 2010
This is one of my very favorite lavender colognes. I love lavender with the addition of a violet note over a sandalwood base. It's very lovely. I only wish lavender was more universally desired so my favorite lavender fragrances would stop being discontinued due to lack of profit.
02nd September, 2008

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours products online

Search Amazon for Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours

Member images of Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours

There are no member images of Aqua Allegoria Lavande Velours yet. Why not be the first?