Aqua Nautilus (1998)

Aqua Nautilus information

Year of Launch1998

HouseNautilus

About Aqua Nautilus

Aqua Nautilus is a masculine fragrance by Nautilus. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of Aqua Nautilus

I have to say that this is pleasant. The fragrance of my barman, i've never tested it on my skin, just smelled for a while in the hall of the bar i use to get my breakfast inside. This is a nice aquatic cause the ozonic-iodate elements or the aggressive metallic-citrusy-fruity chords are not starring while what is perceivable is a light and boise' wake of soft musks, cloudy amber, bright lavender, tasty fig and delicate flowers. This is mossy, bright and soft because of the chord of musks, galbanum, sandalwood, lavender and fig. The last note is starring and characterizing. The sweetness has the facets of tangerine and florals (mainly jasmine and lily). I don't smell the spices while the amber-tonka chord stresses the masculinity of the juice. Not bad.
28th October, 2011 (last edited: 19th November, 2011)
I bought a 50Ml bottle on 2003 and it is almost finishing. I have to find another one, but it is hard to find. I can not find it anymore. It is nice summer, sea scent. Everytime I use it, I feel myself like I'm on the beach or on the harbour on a nice summer day. I hope that I can find it on Internet.
18th May, 2007
i was veryt surprised by this one. it is a very pleasant marine scent which I find unique. If you can find it it is highly recommended.
14th October, 2005

Add your review of Aqua Nautilus

Shop for Aqua Nautilus products online

Search Amazon for Aqua Nautilus

Member images of Aqua Nautilus

There are no member images of Aqua Nautilus yet. Why not be the first?