Armand Basi Homme (2000)

HouseArmand Basi
PerfumerOlivier Cresp
Parent CompanyAngelini > Idesa

About Armand Basi Homme

This fragrance is the first from the house of Armand Basi, which was set up in the eighties. It has a female counterpart "Armand Basi Femme". The Bottle is half black / half white, and the fragrance is a pleasing light oriental style scent.

Armand Basi Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Armand Basi Homme

Overall a nice scent that leaves the wearer wanting more longevity and projection. The scent is nice enough but nothing different for the orientals that were put on in the late 90's early 2000's. I would say for the price it would be nice for a casual weekend scent or for layering but other than that would be pointless due to the other options that perform much better.
13th December, 2016
As another reviewer has stated, they don't come better than this! Superb in every descriptive. Especially when you consider you get 125 ml and on line I got mine for £25! I have never had as many compliments, although I have spent up-to £300 /100ml by so called niche perfumes. The buck stop here! Bril Bril Brill frag
03rd September, 2014
Simply one of THE best scents for men. A fabulous long lasting smooth oriental. Got loads of character and is brill for Winter. Better than Le Male in my opinion!
19th June, 2012 (last edited: 13th October, 2012)
Sometimes this stuff really shines and sometimes I just can't stand it. My main problem is that it gets rubbery, but in a very awkward, peppery way compared to the benchmark Bulgari Black. In the top, I'm finding a pleasant vanillic wood scent with a set of spices (clove?) similar to what I found in Cacharel Nemo. But as it progresses, it gets deeper, darker and mustier, more like licorice which I don't like. The pattern seems to be that when I've been sniffing and contemplating for a while, it's all licorice and rubber, but when I come and sniff it for the first time after a short break, it's woods and spices like a slightly harsher Nemo. My mild dislike for the smell pales in comparison to my frustration with its inconsistency, even though it's probably my own fault for letting myself get fatigued to the very notes that I like the most.
16th January, 2011
It smells sweet and musky with a soft luxurious undertone, but the projection and longevity are terrible.
24th April, 2010
oh my god!!!! no, once again... oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didin t really expected so much from this scent, but lord,, this is simply superb!!!!!!! this is just one of the best scents iny the whole wide world!!/WWW :D/ hm....it s fantastic, sexy, addictive...ok calm down.. let s start ffrom beginning..amand basi homme is sweet, but light, but in the same way very nice, very intersting and... oh, i must say it one more time,, sexy!!! my mother asked me, when i gave her this scent to a try---oh, this is great, what s the price of this??? she never, i say never asked me this question, which mean basi is absolutely fantastic according her....i have a bigger collection of scents,, ok some really bad , some great scents, but this one is georgeous...i mean Cresp is absolutely lunatic, b cause normal guy would never created a stuff like this... very simple, but at the same time very very interesting and complex...im lucky, that on my skin this holds very long time.. ok alll the armani, boss, versace and dior,,,if you d have a scent like this in your collection, you d be a best selling brand in the world... am i overstating??? maybe, but i am in euphoria, so big euphoria, that maybe my senses are not so clear... but i am sure, when i come around, i will be praise this one to heaven..... for me this is holy grail of all men scents...
17th October, 2009 (last edited: 02nd March, 2010)

Add your review of Armand Basi Homme

Shop for Armand Basi Homme products online

Shop for Armand Basi Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Armand Basi Homme

Member images of Armand Basi Homme

There are no member images of Armand Basi Homme yet. Why not be the first?