Aura for Men (2000)

HouseJacomo
PerfumerHenri Bergia
Parent CompanySarbec

About Aura for Men

Aura for Men is a masculine fragrance by Jacomo. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Henri Bergia

Aura for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Aura for Men

bFlay Show all reviews
Terrible, TERRIBLE fragrance! smells of children's sunscreen, fake watermelon and lemon oil. There's some old lady face powder in there too. Horrid. A cacophany of foulness all around.
05th April, 2014
I bought Jacomo, 7 o 8 years ago, because of the modern contemporary looking bottle and because I was looking for a fresh, citrus fragrance. Since I usually try to avoid the big names, I found Aura and I decided to try it.
Well, to me the fragrance smells generic nothing wow. Citrus and green notes open the fragrance, then a little bit of floral and then the warm masculine cinnamon, tobacco, sandalwood and musk. It's a nice fragrance, with the basic trinity of citrus/spices/wood, but...
the main reason for my "thumbs up" is because I get many, many compliments everytime I wear this perfume. I know it's a little shallow and selfish, but isn't that the whole point of wearing a fragrance?
19th March, 2013
Great scent!!! Has the same vibe from Gucci Envy for Men, but less powdery, just the way I like, and the drydown reminds me a bit from YSL M7.
One of my favorites !
Thumbs up for Jacomo
12th March, 2013
It is a tea based cologne and as with most jacomo colognes, it is different than many main stream ones. I recommend it.
22nd January, 2013
Quite nice tea based scent. Fresh but a bit generic. Just about a thumbs up.
19th October, 2012
I recently tried Ted by Ted Lapidus and compared it to Gucci Envy. Their ginger accords and drydown were very similar. Aura is a lot like Ted with the cedarwood and pisces. Now, by some perverse algorithms and logic, Aura should smell similar to Gucci Envy... well it does, kinda. No "ginger" but there are spices. And it's not powdery. Aura to me is a light and fresh spicy cedarwoods scent. Also it's florals and tobacco accords remind me of the less sweet parts of Burberry London for Men. A conglomerate of all the things I personally find appealing in a fragrance: spice, cedarwood and a round, lightness that gives off... well an Aura. I enjoy this.
23rd January, 2010

Add your review of Aura for Men

Shop for Aura for Men products online

Shop for Aura for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Aura for Men

Member images of Aura for Men

There are no member images of Aura for Men yet. Why not be the first?