Balenciaga pour Homme (1990)
by Balenciaga

PerfumerGérard Anthony
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBogart Group

About Balenciaga pour Homme

Balenciaga pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Balenciaga. The scent was launched in 1990 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Gérard Anthony

Balenciaga pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Balenciaga pour Homme

The perfume that everyone ask you what kind of perfume are you wearing
03rd November, 2017
A note or two is throwing off the harmony of this fragrance for me. A less is more approach might have worked better for my tastes.
02nd April, 2016 (last edited: 01st April, 2016)
Not much to add except that I don't find this dated at all and I believe it to be a MASTERPIECE.
Thank you Balenciaga!
17th February, 2016
numcks Show all reviews
Perhaps the absolute pinnacle of the aromatic fougere. Certainly a challenge to Azzaro PH in this regard. More complex, bright, and mossy than Azzaro, with prominent savory lime notes infused with cinnamon, thyme, coriander, and incense and softened with a floral/caramelic touch of sweetness. The base to me is about boozy oakmoss with some camphorous patchouli and woods (sandal and cedar.) Powerful, persistent perfection.
07th November, 2015
Starts out slightly soapy (not a a bad thing ). Followed by a boozy accord with a nice green accord. For this fragrance to have so many notes, it smells great. A gorgeous barbershop vibe is the result of this this retro style gem. 8/10
29th March, 2015
Thank you so much for your review, Way Off Scenter. Having never smelled this scent before, I was sure my miniature bottle had turned when I first opened it. It smelled like the whiskey sour my older sister threw up in the back of our family's station wagon Christmas 1972. :-/ (Clearly this olfactory trauma has stayed with me.) I braved putting a little on, and was pleasantly surprised within 5 minutes. Still wondering if the juice was bad or not, I was considering returning it until I read your review, which saved the day. (e.g.: "Yikes! This stuff is extreme! It practically jumps out of the bottle with harsh greens, aldehydes, and something that smells an awful lot like warm vinegar, delivering a roundhouse kick to the sinuses.") Now I realize this is just the way BPH first opens. But once it sits on your skin a few minutes and calms the hell down, it really is pretty delicious.
14th January, 2015