Beach Smells
by Smell THIS

Beach Smells information

HouseSmell THIS

About Beach Smells

Beach Smells is a shared / unisex perfume by Smell THIS.

Reviews of Beach Smells

ori Show all reviews
I bought this scent-unseen based on calchic's review, and was really hoping to get a clean, saltwater + cocoa butter fragrance. On me, however, it smells artificial and floral, almost soapy. This is especially unfortunate as I'm a guy and could perhaps pull off a clean cocoa-buttery scent, but not so much this fake-floral thing. Too bad, because it sounded great.
21st July, 2008
I've been enjoying Beach Smells since the late 90s, back when it came in a little glass roll-on bottle rather than the plastic flip-top sprayer it does now. I have both and can happily say that the formulation hasn't changed. It's a really beautiful blend of saltwater and cocoa-buttery suntan lotion; it's incredibly clean and sexy and always makes me think of frosted green sea glass (which I think is because the original roll-on is made of very light sea-green glass and as such just looks so beachy.) There are so many ocean/beach fragrances out there, and frankly I find this one of the best ever despite the fact that it's a relatively unheralded mass market product. It's almost identical to Bobbi Brown Beach but at a far more reasonable price tag.
15th September, 2005

Add your review of Beach Smells

Shop for Beach Smells products online

Search Amazon for Beach Smells

Member images of Beach Smells

There are no member images of Beach Smells yet. Why not be the first?