Birthday Cake

Birthday Cake information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Birthday Cake

Birthday Cake is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Birthday Cake

I guess I was searching for that scent of a birthday itself, rather than just the cake. Demeter pretty much smells like what is written on the bottle.

My birthday cakes are usually vanilla with strawberry or chocolate icing. This cake is chocolate with caramel flavoured cream.

The scent is not bad, perhaps a little sickeningly sweet when you first apply, but when it softens, the scent is pleasing.

I actually wanted a scent of waxy candles and the scent of sugared smoke to complete my birthday wish. Unfortunately Demeter's Birthday Cake is all about chocolate cake and not much else.

It can be a little coconutty at times which throws me off the chocolate track for awhile, however it doesn't last long. The scent doesn't last either, but I must point out that it is in cologne concentration anyway.
09th April, 2012
Sweet, buttery, and it smells like chocolate. The chocolate part is okay because my mother would make the kind of cake we kids wanted on our birthdays… I always choose angel food cake with the chocolate whipped cream frosting (except those one or two times I chose carrot cake). The buttery part doesn’t fit in very well with my memory, and in the end this makes me think of “cake,” not birthday cake, but I guess that I can handle that. Hmmm… I can still hear them singing: “Happy birthday dear foetidus, happy birthday to you…”

07th October, 2008

Add your review of Birthday Cake

Shop for Birthday Cake products online

Shop for Birthday Cake at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Birthday Cake

Member images of Birthday Cake

There are no member images of Birthday Cake yet. Why not be the first?