Blue Jeans (1994)

PackagingGianni Versace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia
Parent Company at launchGiver Profumi

About Blue Jeans

A fragrance to represent the Gianni Versace Jeans Couture collection. A youthful fragrance packaged in a Coca-Cola style bottle in a blue tin.
The fragrance has immediate freshness. It is clean, crisp, sporty and youthful.
The Versace Jeans range is also available in Green and Black for men, and Red, Yellow and White for the ladies.

Blue Jeans fragrance notes

Reviews of Blue Jeans

Salutation.

A nostalgic scent for me.all notes in BLUE JEANS are really CUTE.Full of ENERGY,FRESH,YOUNG and FREE.sweet and yummy like chocolate.it was a great surprise for me.

In the beginning it seems like a UNISEX scent.This scent to make sweet moments for you.i am a fan of ORIENTAL WOODY and too i know this kind of colognes are so seductive and popular for Girls.

BLUE JEANS was less expensive and better than EAU FRAICHE and POUR HOMME for me.Lovely from beginning to end.much better for younger population definitely 20/30 years old.

Perfect for SPRING evenings.Good sillage and too longevity was Good on my skin.Anyway for me lovely fragrance forever and it is a perfect choise when you dont want fragrances too light or too heavy.Definitely worth buying.

7.5/10
10th May, 2015
Blue Jeans always reminds me of a beautiful sunny day. It is fresh, crisp and makes me and my nose very happy. I first purchased it when it was introduced and I have never stopped using it. I think this is one fragrance that will never go out of style.
26th July, 2014
bmn Show all reviews
I purchased this a while back but hadn't really worn it. Then I decided to try it again. Man, I love this stuff! Somehow it reminds me of A&F Fierce -- something about the warmth and projection -- maybe some iso-e-super here? Anyhow, really great scent that I smelled once in the 90's but completely passed over -- so to me it doesn't smell dated, just heavenly. A big thumbs up.
13th April, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
Fresh citrus opening.Violet dominated 90's Value..
I still wear it occasionally..
Powder-musky drydown. Excellent for the baller on a budget..
01st January, 2014
Good Economical Fragrance

a weird scent, I must admit. open by a zest of something that reminds me of some liquor I ever had in tropical islands. I dont remember which one, but definitely the zest of freshness of citrus that quite intoxicating. thats the best part of blue jeans in my opinion. I've get pretty much fragrance. this one is synthetic but smells really nice. the bottle is awkward, but the juice is just great! after the mesmerizing opening, it'll transform into a sweet floral that quite nice (still shadowed by citrus) until slowly fades away and replaced by fresh vanilla (sweet, but not overtly sweet). personally I using it only when I'm at home, I really enjoy how this economically priced fragrance transform itself

Pros: Price
Cons: A bit offensive for some"

20th October, 2013
Not too bad

I had this one many moons ago. I remember it as being powdery and slightly spicy. I use to wear this one in the clubs years ago. Not a bad scent. IMO it's kind of out-dated. I would recommend this one for winter and fall nights.

Pros: inexpensive
Cons: Too Powdery

07th July, 2013

Add your review of Blue Jeans

Shop for Blue Jeans products online

Shop for Blue Jeans at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Blue Jeans

Member images of Blue Jeans

There are no member images of Blue Jeans yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Blue Jeans