Blue Jeans (1994)
    by Versace

Blue Jeans Fragrance Notes

Blue Jeans information

A fragrance to represent the Gianni Versace Jeans Couture collection. A youthful fragrance packaged in a Coca-Cola style bottle in a blue tin.
    The fragrance has immediate freshness. It is clean, crisp, sporty and youthful.
    The Versace Jeans range is also available in Green and Black for men, and Red, Yellow and White for the ladies.

Shop for Blue Jeans products online

Reviews of Blue Jeans

Showing 1 to 6 of 103 reviews.

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

Fresh citrus opening.Violet dominated 90's Value..
    I still wear it occasionally..
    Powder-musky drydown. Excellent for the baller on a budget..

01st January, 2014

reinhard5490's avatar
    reinhard5490
    Netherlands Netherlands

Good Economical Fragrance

a weird scent, I must admit. open by a zest of something that reminds me of some liquor I ever had in tropical islands. I dont remember which one, but definitely the zest of freshness of citrus that quite intoxicating. thats the best part of blue jeans in my opinion. I've get pretty much fragrance. this one is synthetic but smells really nice. the bottle is awkward, but the juice is just great! after the mesmerizing opening, it'll transform into a sweet floral that quite nice (still shadowed by citrus) until slowly fades away and replaced by fresh vanilla (sweet, but not overtly sweet). personally I using it only when I'm at home, I really enjoy how this economically priced fragrance transform itself

Pros: Price
    Cons: A bit offensive for some"

20th October, 2013

sjg3839's avatar
    sjg3839

Not too bad

I had this one many moons ago. I remember it as being powdery and slightly spicy. I use to wear this one in the clubs years ago. Not a bad scent. IMO it's kind of out-dated. I would recommend this one for winter and fall nights.

Pros: inexpensive
    Cons: Too Powdery

07 July, 2013

OCNBreeze7's avatar
    OCNBreeze7

Another Versace to add in your collection...

I just recently purchased Versace's Blue Jeans... Personally, I think it compares to CK's (very old school) Eternity with a subtle touch of powder freshness creating a new scent that belongs to anyone's collection. I have found Blue Jeans will last the day without reapplication and believe it is a scent for all age groups and fits any occasion. At Amazon's price, it is a great value. 4.2 stars..

13 May, 2013

Finally24's avatar
    Finally24

This used to be my signature scent back in my teenage years. I loved it. I bought it 3 weeks ago, just because of sentimental purposes and...I hate it now! Can't believe it. Maybe they changed something in the formulation, or maybe my nose changed very much over the years. Anyway, if you like it - go for it, because the price is really good for what you get ( as longevity and projection, and also it doesn't smell cheap)

04 April, 2013

RobbieX's avatar
    RobbieX

A scent that really grows on you. Got so much character. Lasting power excellent. A gem and a classic.

12 March, 2013