Blu pour Homme (2001)

PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Blu pour Homme

Launched in 2001 as a partner to the original female BLV (pronounced 'blu'). The fragrances share similar notes and complement each other well.
The packaging shares similar traits to previous Bulgari scents.

Blu pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Blu pour Homme

Strong ginger, tobacco, cedar and musk scent. The first Bulgari I ever owned and it is a fantastic winner. Longevity close to 7 hours on me in the humidity of the southern US. It is a unique scent so I would sample before you buy... Still available for a GREAT price online... will always be in my collection. Enjoy!
31st May, 2016
Unique lovely tobacco and ginger scent. Lasts ages. Definitely a thumbs up.
31st May, 2015
Salutation.

BLV PH is a Modern Elegant fragrance.
Definitely Masculine.at first it surprises You because you think,it would be Very Spicy as not too Spicy.

Ginger&Cardamom in the top notes are Gorgeous.The base is Romantic and Gentle.it is different then most of the BVLGARI colognes,i had or i know.words can clear describe How much i love this cologne.

In my opinion BLV PH is suitable for AUTUMN weather&OFFICE use,Meantime for a determined,Free and independent person.I know Mr Morillas doesent make mistake with products.

SILLAGE?Is quite Good.

LONGEVITY?Is pretty Good on my skin.

13th May, 2015
Bvlgari Blv is just an average scent for me. Nice ginger and spice in the opening, but once that fades the whole composition turns into a talcalm powder scent that is too sweet for my liking. I'm not sure why Bvlgari named this Blu? Nothing Blu about it at all. Also, I'm not sure where I'd want to wear this. It doesn't appeal to me as a warm weather fragrance but not anything I'd wear in cold or wet weather either. It's well composed, but doesn't work for me, so a neutral rating.
02nd May, 2015
Genre: Fougère

I find this one-dimensional, icky sweet brew of gingerbread and Nicotiana off-putting in the extreme. It reminds me of those saccharine tunes my daughter used to listen to in the car when she was two, before she developed a taste for Wagner, Beethoven and The Jayhawks. For me this travels the same road as Pi and Le Mâle. Not one I want to venture down.
10th June, 2014
BLV is one my favorites from the Bvlgari line. To me it smells fresh and clean. The ginger comes in first and the dry down is tobacco with a tinge of musk. It is fantastic for the South Florida heat and the projection is great. Longevity is 7-8 hours on me. I get compliments every time I wear it. Beautiful!
28th April, 2014