Blu pour Homme (2001)

PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Blu pour Homme

Launched in 2001 as a partner to the original female BLV (pronounced 'blu'). The fragrances share similar notes and complement each other well.
The packaging shares similar traits to previous Bulgari scents.

Blu pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Blu pour Homme

Genre: Fougère

I find this one-dimensional, icky sweet brew of gingerbread and Nicotiana off-putting in the extreme. It reminds me of those saccharine tunes my daughter used to listen to in the car when she was two, before she developed a taste for Wagner, Beethoven and The Jayhawks. For me this travels the same road as Pi and Le Mâle. Not one I want to venture down.
10th June, 2014
BLV is one my favorites from the Bvlgari line. To me it smells fresh and clean. The ginger comes in first and the dry down is tobacco with a tinge of musk. It is fantastic for the South Florida heat and the projection is great. Longevity is 7-8 hours on me. I get compliments every time I wear it. Beautiful!
28th April, 2014
Awful. Smells like bug spray and WILL give you a headache.
04th December, 2013
Blu is a nice slightly powdery ginger and cardamom fragrance with some woods and musk in the background. I would have liked it more if the musk would have been omitted, but overall it's a pretty nice casual fragrance that doesn't offend.
07th November, 2013
A nice clean smell with minimal touch of sweetness that makes it addictive, sensual, elegant and different. Bvlgari One of the few who are not based in the area, and a great success of the house.
10th January, 2013
An unsung classic I think. Bulgari Blu is the perfect extraction of powder into a masculine scent. I think if you wanted to hold up an example of a "powdery" scent, as in that little cloud they brush on the back of your neck with a badger brush at the barber shop...you could certainly hold up Bulgari Blu Pour Homme. But it's also highly sophisticated as well. A baby powder for grown-ups. Ooh la la.
01st January, 2013

Add your review of Blu pour Homme

Shop for Blu pour Homme products online

Shop for Blu pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Blu pour Homme

Member images of Blu pour Homme

There are no member images of Blu pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?