BOD Man: Really Ripped Abs
by Parfums de Coeur

BOD Man: Really Ripped Abs information

HouseParfums de Coeur

About BOD Man: Really Ripped Abs

BOD Man: Really Ripped Abs is a masculine fragrance by Parfums de Coeur.

Reviews of BOD Man: Really Ripped Abs

This smells terrible and cheap.
16th May, 2015 (last edited: 17th May, 2015)
They must have changed the bottle of this to blue, because my bottle is red, but I only see it in blue online. Anyways though, Really Ripped Abs is a nice cheapy. It really has a similar smell to something I know; I wanna say Polo Sport, or maybe Jacomo Paradox Blue. It has this very juicy synthetic fruity note. My guess would be bergamot, and orange. I also get a little bit of geranium around the 10 minute mark. It smoothly transitions into a musky lavender, and then a slightly woodsy, but mostly musky lavender base. I get a good 4-5 hours with this one. Not sure the concentration on it. Projection is pretty strong at first, but dies down quickly. Basically citrus, lavender, and musk here. It has a somewhat childish feel to it too, in terms of smell, which makes me not wanna wear it out of the house. This has been compared to Fierce, and although it took me a while, I finally see the similarities. Though Fierce is much sharper, and has more going on, there are some similarities.
01st June, 2014
jbx811 Show all reviews
I get a lot of compliments when I wear this or the more concentrated version Really Ripped Abs On Steroids. They're both the same scent, one is just really concentrated and only sprays a tiny amount to compensate. People say it smells like Fierce and I've been asked if I was wearing Fierce but I haven't tried Fierce yet. Its cheap and synthetic but its a really good smelling scent. I get more citrus from it than anything and nothing floral or sweet to me.
13th March, 2014
smells like bug spray, and not in a good way :( i like ripped abs, but not this crap spray.
12th October, 2009
Can't resist reviewing this for two reasons, firstly there should be something out there for every one and/or every occasion. Secondly take a close look at the (plastic) bottle & Nozzle what does it remind you of? Guys, the verdict is in you either bought this for the honest reason of keeping the sweat induced B.O. under control or just for laughs.
13th January, 2008
*Great value for the money
*very powerful scent and long lasting

*NOT masculine enough for me and has a
feminine type quality that I don't like.
03rd April, 2007

Add your review of BOD Man: Really Ripped Abs

Shop for BOD Man: Really Ripped Abs products online

Search Amazon for BOD Man: Really Ripped Abs

Member images of BOD Man: Really Ripped Abs

There are no member images of BOD Man: Really Ripped Abs yet. Why not be the first?