Bois de Cédrat (1875)

Bois de Cédrat information

Year of Launch1875

Parent CompanyCreed

About Bois de Cédrat

Bois de Cédrat is a shared / unisex perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 1875

Bois de Cédrat fragrance notes

Reviews of Bois de Cédrat

Clean fresh citrus fragrance with no traits to separate itself from the dozen other Creeds that do fresh much better. Not bad by itself, but Creed has much better offerings.

03rd February, 2015
This would have gotten a thumbs up if had better longevity and silage. The overall scent is definitely nice, it reminded me of lemon pledge. I think it could have been a nice summer scent. I get no more than 30mins before it disappears almost completely. After that to get any kind of silage, one would have to do a rigorous activity for example running which would generate enough body heat to allow the scent to be somewhat noticeable. When I did that, I had to press my arm against my nose to get a faint whiff of the scent. Nice scent, but poor silage and longevity.
18th January, 2015
Genre: Citrus

Just what it says: citrus (cédrat, or citron,) and wood. Cedar in this case, with an interesting paraffin-like note in the background. Simple, linear, and very well made - I'd wear this when I wanted to smell like citrus peel. I have only one gripe: There are a lot of simple citrus scents out there, and this one, while outstanding, is also very pricey.
10th June, 2014
It's a resounding consensus that this scent has very poor longevity, but still an amazing citrus. It's gonna go soon, but I'll be sad when it does. Best lemon scent you're ever gonna smell. Aqua viva is close, but its too strong and can give off a lemon pledge vibe, this is softer, lighter and more natural smelling.
07th May, 2013
This is probably the best lemon based scent you will ever find. It is very fresh and it is not synthetic whatsoever. This one has a strong opening that dies down very quickly; over-spraying will NOT be a problem. This was my summer signature last year. It’s a very nice fragrance but it has no depth. If you want something with a WOW factor, this isn’t it. If you want a beautifully done lemon/citrus-based scent, this is the KING in my opinion.

You can buy it blind or as a gift for someone (no matter how young or old), no problem.
07th December, 2012
rbaker Show all reviews
A fresh, bright an clean citrus fragrance that is tempered with a bit if cedar that comes in a later but always remains in the background. The opening is calm and lacks the intensity of a blast that characterizes, for instance, Eau d'Orange Verte. Gradually fading, I get a bit more than an hour out of it, which is better than other citrus compositions on me. A beautiful summer scent.
18th August, 2012

Add your review of Bois de Cédrat

Shop for Bois de Cédrat products online

Shop for Bois de Cédrat at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bois de Cédrat

Member images of Bois de Cédrat

There are no member images of Bois de Cédrat yet. Why not be the first?

Perfumes launched in the same year as Bois de Cédrat (1875)

Features relating to Bois de Cédrat