Bois du Portugal (1987)

HouseCreed
PerfumerPierre Bourdon
Parent CompanyCreed

About Bois du Portugal

Bois du Portugal is a masculine fragrance by Creed. The scent was launched in 1987 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Bourdon

Bois du Portugal fragrance notes

Reviews of Bois du Portugal

I never write reviews unless I need to write a review. So here I am. I am a 42 year old male and bought a decant of this based on the description and reviews. I am a huge fan of Creed.

Unless you are over 70 years old, you don't want this. Trust me. Never have I experienced a scent that brought me back in time, in a very bad way, to the early 80's.

This one belongs in the vault, to stay, forever.
02nd November, 2017
The richness of booze
Without booziness per se
Distilled down to class.
28th October, 2017
This is all that 90% of the Reviews here say of it.
This was built for Old Guys (60)like me. A little less stuffy than Guerlain Heritage, however it is same era between late 80's early 90's. Masculine elegance with a soul,for the over 40's. Better than most of the high end stuff from Tom Ford. I may have to find a draw of this. Yummy!
25th October, 2017
This a top notch perfume..
Its strong and not for everyone , it smells like you should be wearing a suit and driving a Mercedes .
Please dont buy this if you are under 30 , just please don't because it would be just overdoing it .
Sharp, and wooddy, and green , kinda like a very expensive aftershave , but in a dark way .
If you can smell confidence it would smell like bois du portugal .
10th October, 2017
This was my go to Vetiver/woody scent before discovering the delights of Frederic Malle's French Lover (also by Pierre Boudon). It still delights, but Creed's current absurd over-pricing means a replacement bottle is out of the question once it is finished.
30th June, 2017
BdP is definitely a man's fragrance. VERY classy and those that describe this one as an "old man's" fragrance are no doubt millenials whose tastes are still in their infancy.I won't bother to list the notes as everyone knows what they are. If you want to smell good at anytime of the year for any occasion, this is for you if you have the spare change. NOT for little girls.
26th June, 2017