Bois Precieux (1995)
by Molinard

Bois Precieux information

Year of Launch1995

About Bois Precieux

Bois Precieux is a masculine fragrance by Molinard. The scent was launched in 1995

Reviews of Bois Precieux

Bigsly Show all reviews
I agree with what's been said so far but will add that many will perceive this as "powdery,' though that's not meant to be a criticism. It's also clearly vanillic. If you like those qualities then that's great, of course. It's certainly at least reasonably natural smelling and lasts well. Projection ("sillage") is easy to control by how much you spray. My thought is that this might be something special if a bit of something else was added, and I'm thinking about civet in particular (synthetic - I'm not advocating animal abuse!). So, this is a lot more like Kenzo's Amour EdP than I would like it to be, for example, but I wouldn't say it has any "flaws;" it's just that relative to what I already owed when I bought it, I wish it had been a bit more unique.
17th January, 2014
jacona Show all reviews
Lovely soft, slightly sweet and creamy sandalwood, a bit of cedar perhaps. My only issue with it is that it is rather short lived on my skin.
23rd March, 2012
Bois Precieux is a delightful woody, slightly sweet and amberic scent that highlights a sensual sandalwood note. This is an amazing scent considering the price. All of the Molinard fragrances from both the Les Senteurs and Les Fleurs de Provence lines make excellent layering scents, as well as the most exceptional room sprays available.
04th February, 2010 (last edited: 05th February, 2010)

Add your review of Bois Precieux

Shop for Bois Precieux products online

Shop for Bois Precieux at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bois Precieux

Member images of Bois Precieux

There are no member images of Bois Precieux yet. Why not be the first?