Booster (1996)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseLacoste
PackagingXavier Rosseau

About Booster

Booster is a masculine fragrance by Lacoste. The scent was launched in 1996 and the bottle was designed by Xavier Rosseau

Booster fragrance notes

Reviews of Booster

I own a wide variety of fragrances, about 75 total. That being said, this is at the bottom of that pile. Soapy, a tiny bit minty and a lot of black licorice-y.

If you say a woman complimented you on this smell:

1. You are lying

or

2. She is lying.

30th December, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
smells like a parliment light mixed with green/herbal notes. menthol in a fragrance? i am a smoker so i can dig it. not as bad as some say. average sillage and projection for this kinda scent.
14th March, 2013
In the hot summer days as you working out , running outdoors , the heat become unbearable you start to get worn out and you need something to get you right back on track and thats where the magic of this sporty scent take places what else would you ask for to boost your energy rather than "booster" ? if you dont like this fragrance and give it a low mark you just didn't get the essence behind this every day hot summer work out scent
12th November, 2012
Absolutely love this juice! Starts of with a huge refreshing blast of mint and eucalyptus which is very refreshing and uplifting. It transitions into a semi soapy fragrance that smells super clean. I have to agree with other reviewers about the opening in that it's a fantastic smell that fades away too soon. What I don't agree on is that the fragrance fades into a mediocre drydown. The drydown of booster is better than Mugler's Cologne's drydown which in my opinion is a light expensive soap. Booster's is a light woody soap. If you like fresh fragrances you owe it to yourself to try this one.
02nd May, 2012
Starts off with a plastic and soapy scent that eventually turns into 100% cheap soap, with a bit of bathroom freshener and mint thrown into the mix.

I got this stuff for $20, and I regret buying it. The whiff I got from the sample smelled totally different.

Update: Girlfriend's Verdict = "It smells like something I (she) would wear"
08th October, 2011 (last edited: 22nd December, 2011)
I like this scent - it smells clean & fresh to me...never smelled it on anyone else, so I cannot comment on that aspect. I can say that this one gets me many, many compliments from both sexes :D
11th March, 2011 (last edited: 14th April, 2011)

Add your review of Booster

Shop for Booster products online

Shop for Booster at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Booster

Member images of Booster

There are no member images of Booster yet. Why not be the first?