by Demeter Fragrance Library

Brownie information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Brownie

Brownie is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Brownie

I love chocolate, don't get me wrong. I can easily devour a whole chocolate block in one sitting. I love anything chocolate; chocolate cake, chocolate biscuits, chocolate slices. But this fragrance Brownie is that feeling of eating too much chocolate even when you first spray it on.

There's too much sugar and not enough chocolate. I found Aquolina's Chocolovers delicious, but this fragrance just makes me sick.

It has a strange metallic note which is rather off-putting. I can't say that I'm particularly impressed. Here in Australia we do have brownies, however it's an American food and name, we probably just call them chocolate slices here. I wasn't brought up with them.

The chocolatey goodness is there in a quirky and foody fashion, however it doesn't deliver that mouth-watering sensation. It does the opposite of making me want to rush out and buy chocolate.
09th April, 2012
Really fun, mouthwateringly yummy and just like all other demeter fragrances it lasts about 5 minutes if your lucky. Certainly not a fresh scent as its a bit cloying and does not smell like chocolate i.e a bar of coca rich chocolate it is much sweeter than that.
If you live in the U.K and have ever tried a crunchie bar , this is a crunchie in a bottle, sweet thin chocolate and cinder toffee in a sticky wrapper !
I like it because I can spritz it on when I need my sweet fix for all of the scent and not one of the calories x
14th July, 2010

The Demeter litany applies: Yes, it smells exactly likeÖ (whatever its this case, brownies), and, no, it doesnít last very long. Demeter Brownie is a pleasant, maybe even enticing chocolate smell. Itís not the best chocolate fragrance I smelled, and itís certainly not the worst. It certainly isnít the most expensive chocolate scent and it comes pretty close to being the least expensive. Itís a nice comfort smell and itís a fun thing.
25th January, 2009

Add your review of Brownie

Shop for Brownie products online

Shop for Brownie at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Brownie

Member images of Brownie

There are no member images of Brownie yet. Why not be the first?