Brut 33 (1975)

About Brut 33

Brut 33 is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was launched in 1975

Reviews of Brut 33

ad_scott Show all reviews
A great classic splash! More diluted and powdery than the original but smells just as good, if not better. I've got a vintage bottle of Brut 33 kept in storage. Evocative and very '80s.
12th June, 2015
The very first scent that I ever owned. When I was in high school every teenaged boy had Brut. This is the cologne that got most boys started.
20th February, 2015
One of the first scent that I remember of my childhood. I think it was a cheap product because it was available at the drug stores. Anyway I remember of it like a smell good perfume.
In the 70 it was very common among boys, just before the Denim/Denim Musk era I think.
Sometimes a cheap product could be a great one if it is honest, is good and sign an era.
06th January, 2011

This was either the replacement of or a flanker of the original Brut, and a sad replacement / flanker it was: 67% watered down, 67% sucked out, 67% sissified, and then they plastic wrapped it! Such a pathetic, ungrateful way to treat a heroic old warhorse like Brut. Brut 33 smelled a little like the original but lacked Brut's projection and longevity, its pride and in-your-faceness. It was (is) an entirely inferior product.

25th January, 2009
A green wood of nature,
I remember when i was a kid and a commercial that came on once.
Where Where would you be without Brut 33
Adam and Eve use to get on well, until Eve riped Adam about his smell
Where Where would you be without Brut 33
04th August, 2008

Add your review of Brut 33

Shop for Brut 33 products online

Search Amazon for Brut 33

Member images of Brut 33

There are no member images of Brut 33 yet. Why not be the first?