Brut Actif Blue (1994)

Average Rating:

Brut Actif Blue information

Brut Actif Blue is a men's fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was launched in 1994

Reviews of Brut Actif Blue

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

Allen-on-Holiday's avatar

Before it was discontinued, I used to wear the deodorant, and, although it was a little strong, I really liked it. I believe I have seen this scent as a bodywash at Walmart, Target, etc.

24 September, 2005

gi0rgi0s's avatar

I am in the same boat, unfortunately Actif Blue was discontinued at least since 1997. The Faberge Brut brand has bounced around from company to company over the past years. It now belongs to Helen of Troy in the US and to Unilever everywhere else. If you want to get a bottle of AB nowadays, your best bet is ebay. Every once in a while you will see a bottle going for $20+ there. Gee I remember when I was able to get a jumbo sized bottle of the stuff for $5.00. Those days are long gone. Anyway I'm sure Unilever still has the formula and they may have repackaged this scent in one of their other fragrance brands (most likely Axe), but I haven't gone looking.

22 September, 2004

Add your review of Brut Actif Blue

Search for on eBay United States

RARE!! Lot of 5 BRUT ACTIF BLUE Glacial AFTER SHAVE GEL FABERGE 3.75 OZ / 106g
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 16 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Brut ACTIF BLUE by Faberge Men After Shave Splash 3.5 oz. Discontinued & RARE
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 28 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)