Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert (1993)
    by Bulgari

Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Fragrance Notes

Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert information

Soft lingering tea notes with floral undertones. A subtle sweet scent reminiscent of CKOne. [AN]

Shop for Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert products online

150ml EdP
    $72.52*
    75ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 43.35)
    $60.97*
    75ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 36.45)

Reviews of Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert

Showing 1 to 6 of 38 reviews.

Alaska's avatar
    Alaska

I have worn this since it came out -I was in Berlin and a friend brought me some. Many perfumes, EDTs and others seem to soak into my skin and vanish in hours. This one lingers, a fresh tea scent that, although not noticeable at arms length, gets me positive comments many hours after I put it on. My late husband thought it was my natural fresh smell, I wish! The extreme, on the other side, is not the same at all.

20th March, 2014

RoseInStone's avatar
    RoseInStone

Fresh & Clean

I bought this because I have always found Bulgari's fragrances interesting and I love green tea scents.

This one has to be one of my favorites. It's very pretty and sparkly. It kind of reminds me of a sparkling cold drink on a hot summers day. It's fresh, green, citrus and slightly floral. It's not ultra girly or sweet.

It lasts about an hour on skin which is ok as it's perfumed water but I've found it lasts really well on my clothes and seems to project better too although it does somehow remind me of hairspray... not in a bad way though.

21st July, 2013

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

A nice perfumed water

As a perfumed water I do not expect it to last long, and hence it's longevity of about an hour has not influenced my review. A nice citrus scent that quickly develops into a good green tea scent - refreshing is warm weather. Simple but good.

17 June, 2013

warmlightsunsea's avatar
    warmlightsunsea

Happy, light green tea citrus scent

As a green tea scent aficionado I fell in love with this one right off the bat. It really smells like green tea, and the additional notes of citrus and ginger only enhance the tea scent. It is a light fragrance, perfect for any time of year but especially spring and summer. It seems like it would be nearly universally flattering, and a truly unisex fragrance. In short: it makes me happy. That is what a perfect perfume should do.

30th May, 2013

Suzy2lips's avatar
    Suzy2lips

A citrusy, sweet green tea fragrance spiked with bergamot. All other "green tea" fragrances I've smelled fall flat in comparison. I love the "genderlessness" of it.

It's exactly how I want to smell in warm weather, museum hopping, or out to lunch with friends. Unfortunately, I seem to get a rash when I wear this in the sun, so if you know that you can be photosensitive, do pay attention to where you're going when you wear this, or just put it on your clothing.

09 September, 2012

subhuman85's avatar
    subhuman85

This one has Ellena written all over it - sheer, spicy, unobtrusive, full of character and yet universally flattering and wearable. Oblique "green tea" accords have been done to death since this groundbreaking perfume's release, but in my opinion, Thé Vert is still the champ due to its relative complexity. Most green tea scents stop and end there, but Thé Vert's sprightly ginger and cardamom offer up a nose-tingling spicy edge, and the cedar and moss in the drydown deliver some earthy, comforting warmth in contrast to the springtime lucidity of the heart accord. Before sniffing it this year, I was afraid The Vért would come off as a little dated and overly familiar, the way CK One and Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea do now. I was wrong; Thé Vert smells as refreshing, guileless, and unique as it must have in 1993. Credit the genius of its creator, the integrity of its formula, the quality of its materials, or any combination of the above. Thé Vert is a gift that keeps on giving.

19 April, 2012