Bulgari pour Homme Extreme (1999)
by Bulgari

SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBulgari
Parent Company at launchFerragamo Group

About Bulgari pour Homme Extreme

Bulgari pour Homme Extreme is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 1999 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier

Bulgari pour Homme Extreme fragrance notes

Reviews of Bulgari pour Homme Extreme

Pretty damn good Bulgari!

Let me start by saying that I thing this is one of the most underrated designer houses.

Onto pour Homme Extreme though. I am not really keen on citrus fragrances, but this one is well worth owning. As expected in the older Bulgari stuff, you'll get the tea note that is their signature. Here, the tea is greener and herbal. Lots of grapefruit, although it isn't listed as a note, that is the main note I pick up on. There's a pretty heavy dose of pepper here, but it isn't sharp at all. It blends with the green tea and citrus to create this grassy accord, similar to what is done in the original Michael Jordan Cologne.. I get this here. Mmm the smell of a fresh cut lawn. don't get it twisted though, this smells nothing like Michael Jordan. This has that old school Bulgari charm, that quality tear note they used to use so much.

For a citrus dominated fragrance, Bulgari pour Homme Extreme has exceptional longevity. Projection is pretty good, but you may not get noticed after about 2 hours, as it sits pretty close to the skin. It also has a similarity to Banana Republic Classic.

This isn't something I can wear a lot though, or I will begin to hate it, and sadly the reason being, is because it smells so natural. "What! You don't wanna smell natural!!?" Well honestly, with citrus fragrances, I'd rather them be a little less natural, a little more sweet & synthetic, like on the style of Lacoste White/Blanc, Clinique Happy, Chrome, etc.
06th April, 2015
Wanted to love it, barely like it. Musty (not musky - MUSTY) tea opening dries down to some sort of nice fleeting musk. Very similar to the original. Wholly original and for good reason. 2 out of 5
09th August, 2014
numcks Show all reviews
What an off-base name! This is the antitheses of "Extreme." Very transparent, meditative, and serene. Abundant tea notes with lavender and touches of orange/petitgrain, spice, and guaiac wood. Similar vibe as Osmanthe Yunnan by Hermes to me. Great for deep breaths and stress reduction.
07th August, 2014
What a beautiful combination tea and lavender. I wear this fragrance mostly during the summer months. The heat and humidity make it project even more than normal. It makes me and my nose very happy and it is perfect for the office and daytime wear. I get many compliments when I wear it.
10th June, 2014
Very fresh scent. Perfect for warmer weather but very versatile. My signature scent
02nd December, 2013
Any similarities to Bulgari Man

Pros: I would like to know if Extreme is the same concoction like Bulgari Man, just stronger? Any input?
Cons:

14th July, 2013

Add your review of Bulgari pour Homme Extreme

Shop for Bulgari pour Homme Extreme products online

Shop for Bulgari pour Homme Extreme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bulgari pour Homme Extreme

Member images of Bulgari pour Homme Extreme

There are no member images of Bulgari pour Homme Extreme yet. Why not be the first?