Burberrys for Men (Original) (1981)
    by Burberry

Burberrys for Men (Original) Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Burberrys for Men (Original)

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

karazzmatic's avatar
    karazzmatic

Hi. I am confused.
    Here's the backdrop: I recently got this cologne on ebay by mistake; that is to say, the seller shipped me the wrong one. It's called Burberrys of London For Men. Well, the other buyer (wth my cologne I actually won) never responded, so I just decided to keep this and I even told the seller not to worry about giving me a partial refund (which she offered me to keep it).

Here's the story: I never smelled it nor sprayed it until it was officially mine, and whenI did, WOW!!!!! It is classy and awesome and just plain delicious! I think I may have an original, but I am not sure. The bottle has "Burberrys" in big letters, then "OF LONDON" underneath. Then, a little below that, "FOR MEN", and down near the base it says "EAU DE TOILETTE". Do I have a real gem or just a cZ? Either way, this smells GREAT!!

15 May, 2012

Late-Hit's avatar
    Late-Hit

Another great one from the past, and now nearly impossible to find. A truly well made and wonderful fragrance.

And take a look at the pramid. Here's nostalgia for you! All the notes listed are things you can actually smell and identify. Every one of them actually occurs in nature.

People are always complaining that they don't make them like this anymore... and maybe that's true because without 'Mystic Woods' or 'Hypnotic Ocean Accord' no one thinks they can sell it.

Per Basenotes, there were a total of 53 fragrances for men AND women launched in 1981, and many were outstanding. This was one of them.

18 February, 2012

misterjohn's avatar
    misterjohn

Got this as part of a deal with a bunch of frags on ebay. Had never heard of it but, since it cost essentially zero, I figured it was worth a try. Anyway, the bergamot in the open is awesome. Great projection and longevity. Lovely rich scent. Definitely worth acquiring if you run across it.

30th January, 2012

tvlampboy's avatar
    tvlampboy

What a crying shame that Burberry's would discontinue this gem and then release the swill they now sell (Brit aside). One of my three all time favorites, this one. Again, what a pity.

06 September, 2006

Derby's avatar
    Derby

The original Burberrys for Men (Original) was just as good as was said here by JOHN. Now Burberry has the new Brit fragrance which smells like either the original Burberrys for Men (Original) or like Derby by Guerlain - I cannot remember but it is almost exactly like one of them!

17 October, 2005

Add your review of Burberrys for Men (Original)

Related Burberrys for Men (Original) products on eBay