Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty (1968)
by Shulton

Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty information

Year of Launch1968
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseShulton
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble
Parent Company at launchShulton

About Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty

Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty is a masculine fragrance by Shulton. The scent was launched in 1968

Reviews of Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty

There is one review of Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty.
This is my first post and I am a total fragrance novice, but I'm a sommelier and 25 year wine trade veteran so I know a little about aromatics from top to bottom. Long story short I purchased a vintage bottle of Burley After Shave lotion on ebay and just tried it on today. Assuming the contents of the bottle are original and not a scam refill I can say I truly like the experience. The top notes evoke a campfire the next morning when the dew has settled on the burnt embers...it's woodsy and sappy but has hints of fresh pine needles. After an hour the sillage softens and reveals heart notes of teakwood oil and a soapy tone that I want to hate but actually love...it brings back childhood memories of a "soap on a rope" my father used to leave in the shower back in the late 1960's. I'm getting some delicate floral and citrus notes that are struggling to reveal themselves under the soapy aromatic but find that to be a good balance in the end. This is definitely a masculine fragrance that is old world and will appeal to outdoor men rather than clubbers.
22nd October, 2016

Add your review of Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty

Shop for Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty products online

Search Amazon for Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty

Member images of Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty

There are no member images of Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty yet. Why not be the first?