Centaures Cuir Casaque (1996)
by Pierre Cardin

Centaures Cuir Casaque information

Year of Launch1996

HousePierre Cardin
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty
Parent Company at launchPierre Cardin

About Centaures Cuir Casaque

Centaures Cuir Casaque is a masculine fragrance by Pierre Cardin. The scent was launched in 1996

Reviews of Centaures Cuir Casaque

Extremely powerful leather with a fizzy powderiness. Like a very strong soap made from tanning liquids. There's a line from a song that I forget the name of that goes "aging black leather" and Cuir Casaque reminds me of that line. If you like the strong and powdery type of leather, here it is!
06th June, 2009
An extremely powdery leather. I've been trying this one for some time from my decant, waiting to "get it," waiting for that "aha" moment of realization, but it's just not coming for me. I put it on and it goes: powdery leather, then leathery powder. It smells distinguished, mature, classic, totally unisex (maybe leaning feminine by today's standards) - but also to my nose dated, anachronistic. I feel like this is something that could have been worn in the days that men wore wigs. It also reminds me of my great aunt's house...maybe the fancy soaps she kept by sink (don't use them; just look at them!), maybe the house full of Pierre Cardin beddings. If you like leather and powder, this is for you. I prefer my leather to be sharp and crisp.
12th November, 2006

Add your review of Centaures Cuir Casaque

Shop for Centaures Cuir Casaque products online

Search Amazon for Centaures Cuir Casaque

Member images of Centaures Cuir Casaque

There are no member images of Centaures Cuir Casaque yet. Why not be the first?