Chakra III Equipoise (2000)
    by Aveda

Based on 12 ratings

Chakra III Equipoise Fragrance notes

Bergamot, Lemon, Genet

Chakra III Equipoise information

Chakra III Equipoise is a unisex fragrance by Aveda. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Chakra III Equipoise

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

the_good_life's avatar

Germany Germany

If I had tried this blind, without interference from the inevitable spa / natural cosmetics connotations, I would have classed it as a benchmark classic English gentleman's citrus. It's all there in abundance: sparkling hesperides (with a stunning green bergamot), beautiful white florals, slightly harsh soapiness and powder. It perfectly takes its place between Dukes of Pall Mall Cotswold and D R Harris Arlington. Amazing, wonderful (and I would have never taken it to be entirely natural).

24 February, 2010

lisad's avatar

I did not discover this scent until recently, I found some old body cleanser hotel toiletries from the Venetian Hotel when I was cleaning out my bathroom cabinet. I was going to toss it but decided to try it when I had a sniff of it. It just smell so refreshing and good. After I used it in a shower, my whole room just smelled of the same aroma therapy scent that I love-loved so much when going to the spas. It made me feel so relaxed and really love love the smell;however, what a bammer!!!! Went to Aveda store and found out it had been discontinued>>>>>>>>.I was pissed too, I ended up buying the Chakra III spray but it is not the same scent. I want Equipoise Chakra III. Aveda..........please, please, can you bring back the product??????????

28 June, 2009

einsof's avatar

the original formulation had much more lemongrass or litsea cubeba, making for a much richer lemon aroma... although i was often asked if wore Pledge. This was my first (and fondest) 'signature aroma'... sweet, sweet memories. i still have a small glass Absolute version- it's gold.

11th February, 2009

Nukapai's avatar

The only fragrance to date that has managed to satisfy my greed for over-the-top Bergamot with citrus and sweet florals. When they discontinued this, I was very, very pissed off. And although I have always enjoyed having a full fragrance wardrobe, this was the scent I'd always default to. This is the problem about any kind of even slightly "niche" choice in these matters; you risk losing the thing you fall in love with.

05 July, 2008

Add your review of Chakra III Equipoise

Search for on eBay United States

RARE AVEDA CHAKRA III EQUIPOISE PURE-FUME EAU DE COLOGNE CRYSTAL BOTTLE (3.4 OZ)
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 7 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    AVEDA EQUIPOISE CHAKRA III PURE FUME BODY MIST RARE 4 FL OZ
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 3 days
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)