Chakra III Equipoise (2000)
by Aveda

Chakra III Equipoise information

Year of Launch2000
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseAveda
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Chakra III Equipoise

Chakra III Equipoise is a shared / unisex perfume by Aveda. The scent was launched in 2000

Chakra III Equipoise fragrance notes

Reviews of Chakra III Equipoise

rbaker Show all reviews
A gorgeous bergamot - lemon opening, gently refreshing with a hint of natural and pleasant sweetness that in the drydown adds lavender some balsamic notes. Simple, but very well blended of high-quality natural ingredients. Not a blast, more like a gentle mood-lifter. Longevity - given the citrus component - is quite good at three hours, and sillage and projection are adequate. For those who like their citrus milder. 3.5/5
01st January, 2015
If I had tried this blind, without interference from the inevitable spa / natural cosmetics connotations, I would have classed it as a benchmark classic English gentleman's citrus. It's all there in abundance: sparkling hesperides (with a stunning green bergamot), beautiful white florals, slightly harsh soapiness and powder. It perfectly takes its place between Dukes of Pall Mall Cotswold and D R Harris Arlington. Amazing, wonderful (and I would have never taken it to be entirely natural).
24th February, 2010
I did not discover this scent until recently, I found some old body cleanser hotel toiletries from the Venetian Hotel when I was cleaning out my bathroom cabinet. I was going to toss it but decided to try it when I had a sniff of it. It just smell so refreshing and good. After I used it in a shower, my whole room just smelled of the same aroma therapy scent that I love-loved so much when going to the spas. It made me feel so relaxed and really love love the smell;however, what a bammer!!!! Went to Aveda store and found out it had been discontinued>>>>>>>>.I was pissed too, I ended up buying the Chakra III spray but it is not the same scent. I want Equipoise Chakra III. Aveda..........please, please, can you bring back the product??????????
28th June, 2009
einsof Show all reviews
the original formulation had much more lemongrass or litsea cubeba, making for a much richer lemon aroma... although i was often asked if wore Pledge. This was my first (and fondest) 'signature aroma'... sweet, sweet memories. i still have a small glass Absolute version- it's gold.
11th February, 2009
Nukapai Show all reviews
The only fragrance to date that has managed to satisfy my greed for over-the-top Bergamot with citrus and sweet florals. When they discontinued this, I was very, very pissed off. And although I have always enjoyed having a full fragrance wardrobe, this was the scent I'd always default to. This is the problem about any kind of even slightly "niche" choice in these matters; you risk losing the thing you fall in love with.
05th July, 2008

Add your review of Chakra III Equipoise

Shop for Chakra III Equipoise products online

Search Amazon for Chakra III Equipoise

Member images of Chakra III Equipoise

There are no member images of Chakra III Equipoise yet. Why not be the first?