Chakra VI Intuition (2000)
    by Aveda

Based on 10 ratings

Chakra VI Intuition Fragrance notes

Ylang-Ylang, Orange, Cypress

Chakra VI Intuition information

Chakra VI Intuition is a unisex fragrance by Aveda. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Chakra VI Intuition

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

rbaker's avatar

An citrus-based composition, mainly lime and orange on me, with floral, woodsy undertones. Simple, natural, well done. Soft sillage, adequate projection and three hours of longevity. Gently refreshing. 3.75/5

03rd January, 2015

Maryel's avatar

The Ayurvedic Chakra 6 for Intuition is located between the eyebrows. I have the spray-on oil and spritz it on my wrists then dab a little on my forehead. I definitely notice the green note of petit grain and fresh orange notes immediately. The geranium seems to merge with the other two and it develops into a warm, earthy fragrance. I am happy to see these body mists back at Aveda, I will have to add more Chakra scents to my collection.

14th March, 2009

Nukapai's avatar

All these Aveda "purefume" Chakra scents were simple, aromatherapy-like and beautiful. I'm gutted they were discontinued. Intuition was sweet, intense and comforting and lasted fairly unchanged for about 3-4 hours.

03rd August, 2008

Add your review of Chakra VI Intuition

Search for on eBay United States

Aveda Intuition Chakra VI Purefume Body Cleanser Body Wash 8.5 oz w/ Free Ship!
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 19 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    AVEDA CHAKRA VI INTUITION SPIRIT PUREFUME PURE-FUME (0.24 OZ w/ 75% BALANCE)
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 8 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)