Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme (2000)
by Animale Parfums

Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme information

Year of Launch2000
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseAnimale Parfums
Parent CompanyThe Animale Group
Parent Company at launchParlux

About Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme

Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Animale Parfums. The scent was launched in 2000

Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme

Sweet Heat

This scent sounds rather fearsome:

An animale in heat!

Methinks the beast is tamer,

As I find it rather sweet.

But since I'm fairly thrifty,

The beast did make me pounce

To find a scent that saves a cent,

A bargain by the ounce.

I wear it on occasion

Though it leaves me in a quandary:

How an animal in rutting heat

Can smell like fresh, clean laundry.

24th May, 2013
A very pleasant scent that does not deserve the trashing it is getting here.
Granted, is not a Creed or Guerlain, but for the money, you get a pretty decent deal.
Bergamot is the dominant note on opening but it is well spiced up by the white sage, then it turns into this "clean" vibe, I have to agree that smells a bit like fresh laundry, but that doesn't mean cheap, or "Cheer" like. It feels fresh, green and slightly spiced, then goes into a green/woody/sweet drydown.
Sillage is not that bad but longevity is kinda poor.
Can't really give it my thumbs up, but gets a very high neutral from me.
21st November, 2011
Sweet and cheap animal heat. Chaleur d'Animale has an unctuous personality. Tide or Cheer might have been the inspiration for this one. This type of fragrance goes well with $20 Rolexes, velvet zebra-print outfits, or anything garish. Actually, smelling it as I write, I am beginning to like it. Well, I've betrayed myself again.
29th November, 2009 (last edited: 21st March, 2010)
Bigsly Show all reviews
As has been said, this starts off sharp green and a bit "soapy." Within an hour or two it softens up and becomes a "skin musk" type of frag (depends upon how much you use). It doesn't have a "cheap drugstore" smell to me, just very sharp. I really don't like "green" frags and I hate the geranium/sandalwood combination, as is the case here, so it's hard for me to say how this compares to other, similar frags, because I try to avoid them. For the price, though, it seems to be a good buy for those who seek this kind of frag and want to keep the costs down. I guess the chain connected to it is a "conversation piece," at no extra charge. LOL.
02nd December, 2008
Why the chain? Chaleur d’Animale opens with a green / citrus / herbal accord that is sharp to the point of seeming cheap – it’s that thin, piercing, meaningless sharpness that inhabits so many of the drugstore fragrances. It does settle down to a more acceptable sharpness as it moves into the middle accords of spice and florals – sharp but okay. This middle is not especially endearing, it’s not strongly either floral or spicy but it is a nice green that has a non-offending sort of way about it. The base doesn’t change much from what went before, except that it becomes woodier – a sort of Ehhh woodiness. I don’t really think of Chaleur d’Animale as being strongly sweet; I think its sweetness is kept well under control. It is not very challenging nor is it very unique. It’s okay, but, why the chain?
23rd August, 2008
Tony T Show all reviews
one of the worst green scents ever. very sharp and strong. smells like dog vomit and burning hay. terrible that's why it's so cheap. i got a used bottle on ebay for 7 bucks and that was too much. definately a repulsive and nasty scent here guys.
05th August, 2008

Add your review of Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme

Shop for Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme products online

Search Amazon for Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme

Member images of Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme

There are no member images of Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?